Chapter Nine

Hey I am sorry for the delay in updating this story. I have had a few personal things to take care of but I am all sorted now so I shouldn’t keep you waiting as long for updates. Thank you for sticking with me for this and also it’s been a while since I wrote a scene like this so I hope it’s alright ;-)

…………………………………………………………………………………………..

I lay there watching him prepare and I am not ashamed to admit that I was trembling slightly, it was clear that he was expecting me to bottom and I was nervous. I wasn’t going to stop him though, however nervous I was I still wanted to do this with Teddy.

I lay back and watched him slip on the condom and pump a few squirts of lube into his hands, rubbing it around to warm it up. I kind of nervously chuckled at that because I had a feeling the coldness of the lube would be the last thing on my mind soon enough.

He smiled at me almost timidly to make sure I hadn’t changed my mind so I shuffled up a bit and smiled back. Then he buried his head in my stomach, kissing me all over and sucking my nipples. He kissed his way up my body, up my neck which had me moaning and left my dick rock solid.

As he kissed my lips he moved his slicked up hand between our bodies and between my legs, he teased at my hole and rubbed the lube on me. Then he moved his hand back up and stroked my throbbing cock making me throw my head back, moaning in pleasure.

He moved himself between my legs and kissed my inner thighs right across my body and up to my lips again. As he stuck his tongue into my mouth and began to roll it around mine he used his hand to guide himself into me. I am not sure how this felt for other people but for me, it mother fucking hurt!

I hissed into his mouth and he pulled away, kissing my neck and whispering in my ear that it would be ok. He moved gently and tried his best to make me feel as comfortable as possible. My eyes watered which was embarrassing and he asked me if I wanted him to stop but I shook my head no.

Eventually as he moved and kissed me to make me more comfortable, I began to enjoy it more. I began to get into it more and with that my confidence returned, I ran my hands through his hair and pulled him down for another kiss as his movements began to speed up.

My breathing began to speed up as his throbbing cock moved inside me, it felt so good much better than I expected. I wasn’t sure if I would be rushing back into this very soon but I guessed like all things it was a case of practice makes perfect. But this was certainly something that I would be happy to get used to.

I wrapped my legs around his and grabbed my cock, pumping it fast to match his movements. He bent down and kissed my nipples then threw his head back moaning, his ass moved fast and I could feel his body grow rigid again. My hand sped up as I pumped myself and I yelled out as I came all over my own body.

I clenched as my cum shot all over my chest and my vision blurred slightly but I was quickly brought back around at the sound of Teddy’s groaning. He was yelling fuck over and over again, bucking his hips and driving himself deeper into me. Then he collapsed onto my chest and into my cum, his arm wrapped around my neck as he thrust a few more times and his body shook as he came in me.

I kissed him as he gently pulled away and fell beside me, his legs wrapped in mine and his body heaving as he caught his breath. I smiled at him and he smiled back and laughed covering his face with his arm. I asked him what he was laughing at but he just kept laughing, I rolled over and climbed on top of him.

My arms either side of him pinning him in place, “What?” I asked smiling.

“Nothing, that was just so good.” He smiled back. “I am sorry if I hurt you at all.”

“That’s ok. I actually enjoyed it once the pain eased a bit.”

“Oh really?” He smiled wiggling his eyebrows. “Wanna go again?”

“Oh no Mr, it’s my turn now.” I smirked.

I moved to kiss his neck and sucked gently so that I didn’t mark him, he moved his head to the side so that I could reach him easier. I sucked his earlobe into my mouth and nibbled along his jaw line making him moan again. God I loved that sound, it went straight between my legs and made it come alive again.

I sat back on my legs and pinched his nipples and he hissed and gripped the bed sheets, his ass lifting off the bed slightly. I smiled at him and bent forwards to suck him, he groaned as I took him right into my mouth a few times and played with his balls.

As I pulled away I laughed at his pet lip, “Don’t worry it’s going to get better than that.” He smirked back at me and grabbed another condom off the bedside table and the lube. This time he rolled the condom onto me and it felt so good as his fingers closed around me.

I was about to reach for the lube off him when he tutted and pumped it onto his own fingers again. I sat back and watched in slight shock as he reached between his own legs, lathered himself up and began to finger himself.

He slid his fingers around and in, moving his hips slightly so he could reach better and fuck it was so hot. “You’re doing this on purpose right?” I asked and he laughed. “Well no need, I am already solid so let’s do this.”

I found that I much preferred being on top, I enjoyed watching him beneath me as he became more and more undone. I enjoyed moving inside him, warm and tight the feeling was incredible. I also noticed that overall the whole experience didn’t take as long as I thought it would, especially as Teddy was experienced. But maybe it was my inexperience that turned him on so quickly.

I don’t know but whatever the reason was, it was over quite quickly. The tightness around my cock as I pushed into him was overwhelming and I found myself cumming quicker than I would have liked to. Once we were finished and we were lying curled up against each other I apologised for that but he assured me it wouldn’t be like that next time. I wasn’t sure how he knew that but I hoped he was right.

“I preferred being on top, I would still be willing to switch it up like we did today but I thought it was much better being inside you.” I smiled stroking his hair.

“I figured you would but that’s just until you get used to bottoming babes.”

As I lay there wrapped up in him I realised that although I had been nervous in the beginning this had turned out to be one of the most liberating things I had ever done. If I wasn’t sure before, I was definitely sure now. I was one hundred percent into men and Teddy in particular. If there were more nights like this in our future then I knew we would have an extremely good one together.