Chapter Six

The next day I woke up early, alarm blaring in my ears. I jumped up and grabbed my stuff for the shower, stopping by Calvin’s room to chuck some socks at him to wake him up. Then I went into the bathroom and locked the door behind me, turning the water on and letting it run until it was hot.

I climbed under the water and soaked myself in the hot stream, letting it flow over me and wake me up. It woke me up in more than one way, and as memories of my night with Teddy came to mind I found my hands wandering.

One hand placed on the wall, the other wrapping itself around my hardened cock.  I closed my eyes and brought Teddy’s face to the front of my mind, the feeling of his soft lips when we kissed. I ran my thumb across the tip of my erection and it sent shivers running down my body.

I could feel it coming as I played, a steady build-up of pressure, followed by a tingling that radiated from my balls. Contractions began to build and the feeling of electricity was shooting through my legs and feet, then moving throughout the rest of my body.

Teddy’s smiling face replaced the picture of the shower in my eyes, my dick began to spasm and push out what is akin to the most pleasurable piss ever taken. As I released my body clenched as the waves of pleasure flooded through my body.

As it began to relax and subside, Teddy’s face swam back into focus. My vison was still a bit blurry and my hearing almost gone as my head buzzed through the desire I was feeling. My balls ached and my cock was still throbbing but the intense orgasm was the best I had ever felt in my life.

It took a few minutes before I could consciously bring myself to do anything, my mind and body no longer working in sync as they registered what had happened. It was a knock on the door that eventually brought me too, followed by Calvin yelling at me to hurry up.

I quickly washed myself and climbed out, leaving the bathroom for my room to get ready for work. Calvin came out of his room just as I walked into mine, the smirk on his face was evidence enough that he had heard everything. I shook my head, blushed and slammed my door in his face.

When we were both ready we jumped in my car and I drove us to work, I left Calvin at the changing rooms and went to find Billy who I assumed would be out setting up. I walked out to the mats but he wasn’t there, I went to the football changing rooms to see if he was with Zak but he wasn’t.

I went back to our changing rooms but he wasn’t there either. Calvin was laughing at me because he could tell I was shitting myself a bit. I had wanted to pull Billy aside and tell him why I wasn’t at work but I would now have to tell him while everyone watched on.

In a huff now I got changed into my shorts and vest then joined Calvin and the girls as we walked out to begin training. Typically Billy was there waiting for us and as everyone milled around waiting I tried to talk to him but he brushed me off by addressing everyone.

“Right we have a very hard day’s training ahead of us now that everyone decided they could finally make it. We have a game in two weeks’ time and we are nowhere near good enough, so if everyone feels like they have enough time to spare lets go.” He looked directly at me as he spoke.

Calvin brushed past me chuckling and moved into place. I followed behind and we began practicing, I tried to catch Billy’s attention several times throughout the day but he wouldn’t acknowledge me. He pushed and pushed not only punishing me but everyone else and it made me feel worse as the day went on.

By the end of the first week I was so tired my body was breaking. I had been spending my days working hard to prove to Billy I was sorry and serious about the next game. I spent my nights on the phone to Teddy because of the time difference it was the only time we could chat. The combination of both was leaving me exhausted but I couldn’t miss work and I couldn’t miss my calls to Teddy.

I was missing him more than I thought I would and that few hours on the phone with him every night was worth being tired for. Problem was it was affecting my work and I could see Billy getting increasingly frustrated with me.

We were currently practicing floor work because he didn’t trust me to throw the girls around, he had yelled at me three times already today but I was just too tired to care. I hadn’t been eating enough because of all the hours I was putting in and I was sleeping the rest of the time. It was extremely hot and he was pushing and pushing us, it had been over a week of the same routine and I wasn’t sure how much longer I could hold out.

“Fucking hell Andrew wake up!” Billy screamed for what felt like the hundredth time.

“Don’t call me that Billy, you’re pushing us too hard just give us five minutes to get a drink it’s too hot.”

“No not until you get this right, what is wrong with you lately?”

“I am tired, dude just give me a break I am sorry alright!”

“Sorry about what? The fact that you missed work, the fact that you haven’t been bringing you’re A game since, the fact that you’re letting the team down? Sorry about what?!”

“Look I am trying…I am-. “ My head span and I missed a step, Jess reached out to grab me and I shook her off. “I am ok thanks- Billy I am trying, I am just a little-.”

“Just a little?” He began but I faltered again as my head swam in the heat. He looked at me with a mixture of concern and anger in his face. “Drew what have you been doin-“

I watched as he raced forward and I flinched because I thought he was going to hurt me but he seemed to be getting taller, or was I getting smaller? Next thing I know I am on the ground and everyone is around me, Billy above me with his hand on my forehead.

Calvin came over with a bottle of water and poured it over my head and at first I spluttered in anger but then I began to feel better. He handed me the bottle and I took a big gulp trying to get it into my system as quickly as possible.

When my head cleared I looked around at all of the concerned faces and apologised to them before I stood up and walked away. Billy was hot on my heels though and instead of letting me get to the changing rooms he directed me to the empty gym so we could talk.

“Ok spill what is going on with you Drew?”

“I took the day off to spend with Teddy, I am so sorry Billy but he left for England the next day on a two week holiday and I want to spend some time with him. He has been calling me every night since and I think I really like him.”

“But by the time you finish work he would be asleep right? I mean it would be two am, so how are you talking to him?” He looked at me confused at first then it seemed to click. “You’re waiting up for him and he calls you in the morning, so you’re working all day and talking all night. I bet you’re missing out on meals and sleep and that’s why you just nearly collapsed out there!”

“Please don’t shout at me I feel bad enough as it is Billy. I miss him ok!”

“Ok ok. I have been too hard on you after all it was me who told you to go out and find someone. When does he get home?”

“The weekend of the game so I won’t get to see him.”

“Right ok take tomorrow off, tell the whole team to. I want you to catch up on your sleep and I am going to make Calvin report to me that you have had at least eight hours and three meals. So if you need to talk to Teddy make sure you’ve had those eight hours during the day now shoo.”

“Thanks Billy you’re awesome you know that?”

“Yes I do.” He smiled at me but shooed me out the door. “I want you fresh the next day mind, the quicker we get through this game the quicker you’ll see Teddy.”

He winked at me and I left the gym to go tell everyone the good news, I was going to treat them to the first meal of the day, breakfast to say sorry. They deserved it after the shit that I had put them through this week, I knew they weren’t happy with Billy punishing them too.

When I told them all they cheered and although they were being friendly now I knew I wouldn’t be off the hook altogether. They would want to hear my story and I guess they were my friends, the thing is I am not sure what the story is yet. I guess cocky Drew will just have to come out to play and ask Teddy how he feels- now if only, either Drew knew how to ask a man to be his boyfriend? Hmm… and now I am talking to myself great.

This is going to be so embarrassing.