A Philosophical Belief to Each MBTI Type

ISTJ - Empiricism: "It is a fundamental part of the scientific method that all hypotheses and theories must be tested against observations of the natural world rather than resting solely on a priori reasoning, intuition, or revelation."

ESTJ - Pragmatism: "Consider the practical effects of the objects of your conception. Then, your conception of those effects is the whole of your conception of the object...thought [is] an instrument or tool for prediction, problem solving and action."

INTP - Rationalism: "a methodology or a theory 'in which the criterion of the truth is not sensory but intellectual and deductive'...certain rational principles exist in logic, mathematics, ethics, and metaphysics that are so fundamentally true that denying them causes one to fall into contradiction."

ENTP - Radical skepticism: "doubt exists as to the veracity of every belief and... certainty is therefore never justified."

ISFP - Aesthetics: "the study of sensory or sensori-emotional values, sometimes called judgments of sentiment and taste. More broadly, scholars in the field define aesthetics as 'critical reflection on art, culture and nature.' "

ESFP - Ethical Hedonism: "the idea that all people have the right to do everything in their power to achieve the greatest amount of pleasure possible to them. It is also the idea that every person's pleasure should far surpass their amount of pain."

ISTP - Libertarianism (metaphysics): "Libertarianism holds onto a concept of free will that requires the agent to be able to take more than one possible course of action under a given set of circumstances."

ESTP - Materialism: "a form of philosophical monism which holds that matter is the fundamental substance in nature, and that all phenomena, including mental phenomena and consciousness, are results of material interactions."

INFP - Absurdism: "individuals should embrace the absurd condition of human existence while also defiantly continuing to explore and search for meaning."

ENFP - Perspectivism: "all ideations take place from particular perspectives. This means that there are many possible conceptual schemes, or perspectives in which judgment of truth or value can be made. This is often taken to imply that no way of seeing the world can be taken as definitively 'true', but does not necessarily entail that all perspectives are equally valid."

ISFJ - Historicism: "Historicism is a mode of thinking that assigns major significance to a specific context, such as historical period, geographical place, and local culture...Historicism therefore tends to be hermeneutical, because it places great importance on cautious, rigorous, and contextualized interpretation of information; or relativist, because it rejects notions of universal, fundamental and immutable interpretations."

ESFJ - Relationalism: "any theoretical position that gives importance to the relational nature of things. [It] underscores the social human practices and the individual's transactional contexts and reciprocal relations."

INFJ - Holism: "Holism...is the idea that systems (physical, biological, chemical, social, economic, mental, linguistic, etc.) and their properties should be viewed as wholes, not as collections of parts. This often includes the view that systems function as wholes and that their functioning cannot be fully understood solely in terms of their component parts."

ENFJ - Applied ethics: "the philosophical examination, from a moral standpoint, of particular issues in private and public life which are matters of moral judgment. It is thus the attempts to use philosophical methods to identify the morally correct course of action in various fields of everyday life."

INTJ - Hegelianism: "the philosophy of G. W. F. Hegel which can be summed up by the dictum that 'the rational alone is real', which means that all reality is capable of being expressed in rational categories. His goal was to reduce reality to a more synthetic unity..."

ENTJ - Instrumental rationality: "Social action, like all action, may be...: (1) instrumentally rational...that is, determined by expectations as to the behavior of objects in the environment and of other human beings; these expectations are used as 'conditions' or 'means' for the attainment of the actor's own rationally pursued and calculated ends..."

Source: Ethan Xii of quora(dot)com