MBTI Types As Enemy (Part 1 of 2)

Before we begin, here are some of the strengths you have when you're fighting against evil:

Si-Users (SJ Personality Types):

You guys are all about details and patience. You'll observe your enemies and notice all their ticks, habits, routines, and weaknesses. You're not going to rush into anything without a careful plan of action, complete with contingency plans and optimal resources at your disposal. You are the prepared, detail-oriented enemies.

Se-Users (SP Personality Types):

You guys are gifted with an intense awareness of your environment and a unique ability to become one with it. You're good at blending in, using the resources at your disposal, and staying completely tuned into the moment. You have quick reflexes and can react with a level head to disaster and sudden changes. You're the stealthy, clever, quick-acting enemies.

Ni-Users (NJ Personality Types):

You guys are all about the long game and foreseeing your enemy's next move. You'll come up with plans that are strategic, complicated, and have lasting, long-term effects on your enemy. You're the perceptive, visionary enemies who are always one step ahead of your opponents.

Ne-Users (NP Personality Types):

As extraverted intuitives, you come up with creative, unusual strategies to trap your enemies or make them change their ways. Whether it's getting them stuck in complex scenarios that they can't escape or confronting them with 1000 alternate lifestyles they could be living, you're likely to flip their world upside down and change their way of thinking. You're the creative, unpredictable, strategic enemy.

Thinking Enemies:

Thinking enemies are primarily concerned with justice. They are less likely to be merciful and more likely to be fair and no-nonsense. They will value tactics or strategy over diplomacy and usually won't make efforts to induce their enemies to change their ways. They are less likely to impose guilt trips on their enemies and are more likely to make sure they pay the penalty for their wrongdoing.

Feeling Enemies:

Feeling types are more willing to make exceptions for their enemies depending on the context and background of the crime and the criminal. Justice and mercy waver in order of importance depending on the enemy's motives and the personal impact of the crime. They are more likely to impose guilt trips or damage their enemies' reputation than thinking types are. They are also more driven to try to understand WHY their enemy did what they did instead of HOW they did what they did. If their enemy doesn't pose a real threat, they may just try to motivate them to change their ways.

Source: Susan Storm of www(dot)psychologyjunkie(dot)com