MBTI All About ENFP: Campaigner

ENFP: The Champion (Extraverted, Intuitive, Feeling, Perceiving)

People with this type of personality are often described as enthusiastic, charismatic, and creative. People with this personality type are very charming, energetic, and independent. They are creative and do best in situations where they have the freedom to be creative and innovative. An estimated 5 to 7 percent of people are ENFPs.

ENFPs Rely on Four Key Cognitive Functions:

Dominant: Extraverted Intuition

ENFPs generally focus on the world of possibilities. They are good at abstract thinking and prefer not to concentrate on the tiny details. They are inventive and focused on the future. ENFPs are good at seeing things as they might be rather than focusing simply what they are. They have a natural tendency to focus on relationships and are skilled at finding patterns and connections between people, situations, and ideas.

Auxiliary: Introverted Feeling

When making decisions, ENFPs place a greater value on feelings and values rather than on logic and objective criteria. They tend to follow their heart, empathize with others, and let their emotions guide their decisions. ENFPs have a strong desire to be true to themselves and their values. In an ideal world, their the world would be in congruence with their values.

Tertiary: Extraverted Thinking

This cognitive function is centered on organizing information and ideas in a logical way. When looking at information, the ENFP may use this function to sort through disparate data in order to efficiently spot connections. For example, an ENFP might "think out loud" as they are working through a problem, laying out all the information in order to create an easily followed train of thought.

Inferior: Introverted Sensing

ENFPs express this function by comparing the things they are experiencing in the moment to past experiences. In doing so, they are often able to call to mind memories, feelings, and senses that they associate with those events. This allows the individual to seek patterns and form expectations for future events based upon their previous experiences.

ENFPs You Might Know

Andy Kaufmann, comedian

Dr. Seuss, children's author

Salvador Dali, artist

Ellen Degeneres, comedian and talk show host

Ron Weasley, Harry Potter

Source: www(dot)verywellmind(dot)com