Chapter 6: "I don't get jealous."

"Glimmer, he would be such a great father. He's so gorgeous, and caring, and generous," Jenna sets her tray of food down while I sit across from her.

I normally didn't eat cafeteria food, and I would sit just watching my friends eat. School food was just something that made me lose my appetite.

"And don't forget sexy," Megan adds, pulling her red lips into a smirk.

"True," David fans himself. "Have you seen that man's jawline? He could fucking slice away my problems with it."

"Yes, please. Because you have too many," Megan accuses as David sends her a glare across the table.

Jenna and I laugh at the two bickering people who exchange empty threats towards each other. I decide to change the topic though, since my friends have nothing better to do than to talk about Zayn Malik's jawline, apparently.

"I have to stay after school again today," I announce, bringing only the attention of Jenna.

"Oh yeah, how's it going with Louis? Is he still a dick?"

"The biggest," I roll my eyes, but before I continue, David interjects.

"I bet he has a big one," he says and we all groan, making him laugh and shrug innocently.

"Oh my god, just because you recently came out of the glittery closet, doesn't mean you need to express your lust for men openly every waking moment," Megan rolls her eyes, bringing her hands down from her ears.

"So I can't talk about how I sucked your boyfriend's dick last night?" David gives Megan a sideways grin, and she slaps him violently on the arm.

Jenna and I have gotten so used to tuning their bickering out completely, so we create our own conversation.

"Tell me more about Zayn, I guess," I shrug, tightening my ponytail. There wasn't much I would go into detail with Louis, other than I hated him and that he tried to have sex with me, but that was it.

"He's honestly a nice guy, under the bad boy persona. I mean, he treats me so sweetly and takes care of the fake baby more than I do, to be honest. He really is just a cool guy who loves to read Marvel comics and draw all day."

"That's nice," I smile, thinking about secretly switching out our partners. Of course, it wouldn't be possible because my partner and I had a 'specialized project.'

Was Mr. Norman even allowed to do that?

"Okay, don't look now," Jenna's brown eyes widen at me, shifting them quickly to something behind me. "But Louis' table is looking over here."

"What?" I make the stupid mistake, and turn around to see for myself.

"I said not to look now!" Jenna scolds me.

My eyes peer at Louis and his table, almost every single one of them grinning at me as if they know all of my deepest secrets. As my eyes find the ring leader, his mouth underneath piercing blue-green eyes is pulled into a knowing smirk.

He says something to the rest of the boys at the table, and they laugh hysterically as if it was the funniest thing they have ever heard.

"They're talking about you," Megan says.

"No shit," David comments with a quick eyeroll.

It isn't long before the two go back to their bickering, and I turn around fully to continue ignoring Louis' table.

-

"Take this time to discuss payments with your partner. Come up with a plan towards how you will afford rent, bills, baby food, clothes, and such- be realistic. By the end of the week you will present a decent plan in front of the class," Mr. Norman announces, pacing across the room.