Chapter 10: "The Tentative Tomlinson Tour."

LOUIS SLAYED THAT GREASY TUNA FISH NAUGHTY BOY ON TWITTER TODAY

-

After Louis and myself - but mainly myself - had sorted the sweatshirts, we pretty much just stayed in the closet talking for half an hour or so.

Quickly excusing the topic of Harry being a virginity stealer, Louis had surprisingly invited me to his house.

Of course, though, before I could get in his BMW, he triple checked if the coast was clear. He had made it obvious that he didn't want to be seen with me outside of school, and at this point I didn't even bother caring anymore.

"Are we going to have sex?" Louis wriggled his eyebrows, and stretched his arms out on the steering wheel.

"No," I scoffed.

"One day," he mumbled to himself before clearing his throat. "I can't wait to show you this super cool thing that Clark bought in the game room. It'll be quite exhilarating."

"Wow, you actually sound excited," I acted stunned, never have seeing Louis this happy to just show me something. "Who's Clark, anyway?"

"The guy my mum re-married."

I lifted a brow. "So your step-father...?"

"No," Louis shook his head. "He's not my father, he's just Clark."

Not wanting to aggravate Louis about the whole Step-dad thing, I had just shut my mouth. The only thing I knew about his actual parents were that - even while divorced - they were involved in the school's PTA. I knew his biological father had owned some kind of business, but I didn't know what his mother did for a living.

"Louis, drive!" I shouted, pointing at the green stoplight that must have been that same glowing color for a whole minute.

But for some reason Louis still hadn't pressed down on the pedal.

"Wait for it," Louis held up a finger, and smirked. What the hell were we even waiting for?

Just then, horns started to honk like crazy - loud, rapid, and long. Some people even rolled down their windows to give Louis a piece of their mind with threatening words to "move," but Louis just leaned back and grinned.

"Someone is going to hit your car," I said.

Louis shrugged, threw up the middle finger out the window behind him, and laughed as he pressed heavily on the breaks. He was wild, and daring, and I sort of liked the rush I felt when he sped down the road - more than likely going 15mph over the speed limit. We quickly zoomed passed thirty cars - I counted - before we finally slowed down in a large and rich-looking neighborhood.

"We could have gotten a ticket, Louis," I fixed my ponytail as I triple checked that my seatbelt had still been on, not that there'd even be plenty of cops in an area like this.

Louis smirked, and turned into the next street which was met with an open and hilly, grass-filled area where houses should have been.

"What can I say, Glim?" He chuckled. "I got no control."

"Obviously," looking to the open space, I gawked. "Is this where you live?" There were white ducks, a large blue lake way out - with small puddles here and there - and a clear, clean-cut lawn that seemed to go on for miles. I've never seen areas like this anywhere i've been. It was breathtakingly beautiful.

"Almost," he answered, taking notice of my gawking at the scenery. "It's beautiful, isn't it?"

"Incredibly," we slowly passed a duck who was waddling with her four baby ducklings catching up behind her.