Chapter 2: "This baby can suck my ass."

"Okay everyone, now please sit quietly while I assign each pair a child."

"A fucking child?! Are you shitting me?" Louis calls out.

"It's bad enough that we're supposed to be a married couple," I gripe to myself quietly.

Mr. Norman assigns the next couple a baby, which was Liam and his partner Kiana. She was lucky since she had him as a 'husband'. I had known Liam Payne since the second grade and he was always the sweetest and most friendly person out of anyone really.

"Please sit down, Mr. Tomlinson. And would you mind watching the language?" Mr. Norman tells Louis.

"Bullshit," he mumbles and plops into his chair. Louis leans into me to whisper in my ear, "he's only jealous."

I scoff, turning to look at him even though I despise him at the least. "What makes you of think something so stupid?"

"He knows that my parents own the PTA. I can basically do whatever the hell I want," Louis crosses his arms above his head as he leans back.

Rolling my eyes, unimpressed, I focus on the fact that we're the next couple getting our child. While waiting on Mr. Norman, though, I curiously watch Liam talk to his partner. She laughs at almost everything he says, and he smiles at her in an admiring way. He seems happy when talking to her and I wonder if they have ever liked each other at a point.

"The assignment is to complete your parenting, that you should have researched, accurately. This includes no neglecting, or abuse towards them. When they start to whine or cry, the timer inside of them will record on how long they do so. Once they are left unattended for more than two minutes, it's labeled as neglect and five points will be deducted from your overall grade each time this occurs."

I hadn't noticed that we were already assigned our child until Mr. Norman announced the rules. Spinning around the small carseat, revealed a small fake baby. Jenna, one of my good friends, told me about this assignment already which is why I hated the fact that Louis had been my partner. Her partner, apparently was a hot guy-Zayn, she informed me- and I felt completely jealous since I had someone I didn't even like.

Louis was attractive, yes, but the way he acted made me second guess myself.

"You can feed them with real milk, despite how fake they are. They can poop, and pee as well just like real life infants. The way you and your partner behave together will determine your grade at the end of the semester so I suggest you all work well together in order to pass this particular project. Have fun and good luck."

-

"This baby can suck my ass. It's a piece of shit, really. I don't get why we have to do this stupid ass assignment anywa-"

"Would you stop all your complaining and help me carry these diapers?" I struggle to balance the carseat in the same hand as a bag of diapers. This honestly seemed like it would be a one-person project for me, since Louis is so difficult and I know that he will refuse to help.

"I'm already opening the door for you. I don't need to do anything else," Louis lazily reaches out to slightly open the door to and the carseat hits the door frame.

"You're such a dick."

"I have one, though, Glimmer. I'm sure you'd love to see it too," he says as I shove him by and walk inside my house.

"Do you even hear yourself?"

"Of course I do."

"Whatever," I set the carseat down on the counter of the kitchen, examining the fake child. His eyes are a dark brown and the plastic hair is swirled around the forehead. It looks like one of the baby dolls I had when I was a small child, even though this one looked a little more real. Not a scary real, though. More so like a Baby Alive doll.

Suddenly, it starts making a whimpering noise from the inside.

"Oh god, you made the fucking thing cry!" Louis exclaims.

I throw my arms in front of me, annoyed by both the crying and Louis. "No, that was you!"

"Just make it stop, dammit!" he covers his ears as I frantically search the plastic bags for a bottle.

When I find one, I pull it out quickly and pour milk from the fridge inside of the bottle and screw the lid on. As soon as I plug it into the doll's mouth, the crying almost instantly stops.

"I'm never having children." Louis remarks, plopping down on the couch and reaching for the remote.

"You've got to be shitting me, Tomlinson. You didn't do anything! That was all me!" I heavily sigh, plopping on the recliner.

He looks over at me and halfway smirks. "I like the way you say my last name."

I roll my eyes as he laughs and turns the television on, "Please don't tell me that was all you heard."

"Actually," he holds up a finger. "I'm almost positive that I heard you offer to give me a blowjob."

My mouth drops open, "I did not!"

He shrugs, laughing. "It was worth a try."

My shoulders heavily slump and I slide down the chair until my bottom is nearly hanging off the cushion. Hearing a slight whimper from the doll on the counter, I decide to ignore it.

Nearly minutes later, the stupid thing starts to cry.

"That damn thing," I mutter, standing up. It probably pooped or something.

"Duty calls, my sweets."

"Shutup," I snap at Louis, purposely knocking the remote from his hand as I walk by. "And don't call me that."

"What? Sweets?"

"Yes," I take the bottle from the doll.

"Okay, sweets."

Rolling my eyes, I change the diaper of the infant doll- both annoyed from it, and the lazy boy in my living room who thinks it's okay to call me nicknames.

Well i've got one nickname for him.

Impudent.

-

good or no? Idk