Chapter 33: "All they'll do is poke you."

warning: this chapter contains slightly mature material

The sound of springs woke me up as I felt the side of the bed lighten. Confused as to where the hell I even was, my eyes opened to remind me that I had stayed over night in a hotel with Louis.

He didn't know I was awake, so I watched him for a while. Louis' bare back was facing me, his muscles contracting as he stretched and yawned softly. My lips created a smile as I admired how cute he looked in the morning.

Louis' sleepily scratched the side of his face and slowly trailed inside the bathroom before quietly shutting the door behind him.

I sighed, and rolled over to check the time. 10:04 am. My mother was definitely going to murder me for being out all night long without informing her of where I was. I didn't even want to check the missed calls and unseen text messages on my phone at this point because I already knew what was to come.

Shortly after the sound of a toilet flushing, then running water of the bathroom sink, the door opened making the bright light of the bathroom seep into the sleeping room. I squinted my eyes from the brightness and Louis let out a hoarse chuckle.

"Good morning to you, too," I spoke, sitting up to get a better look at him who was standing with his tattooed arms crossed against his chest.

"I need to take a shower," he mumbled.

I lifted an eyebrow, "You didn't bring clothes."

Louis sighed, "Damn... You're right, I didn't." He didn't move besides running a small hand through his bed-head of hair. "Maybe I could just change into the same clothes."

My nose scrunched. "That's gross."

"I'm a boy, Glimmer," he smirked. "What the hell would you expect?" I watched him shrug before walking wearily back into the bathroom. Hearing the shower water run, I shrugged to myself and stood up from the bed to finally give my legs some exercise.

I could only reach halfway into the small kitchen before I felt a pair of arms wrap firmly around me. My head whipped to the side to see Louis who was smiling sheepishly at me. "Glimmer," he sang, "take one with me."

I widened my eyes and attempted to back away, yet he was surprisingly too strong. "No."

"Why not?" He pouted his thin pink lips, eyebrows slightly furrowing over his hooded blue eyes.

I avoided his question, "Aren't you mad at me for...last night?" I couldn't please him the way he wanted me to, and in a sense I felt awful for that. Louis was going through a rough patch in his life dealing with his parents. But at the same time he wasn't completely sober, and I was still unexperienced. It just didn't feel right.

"I'm not mad at all," He shook his head. "In fact I reckon I faintly even recall what i'd be upset about. Just come take a shower with me, please?"

"But you'll see me naked!" I cried.

He sighed in a spoiled manner but quickly covered it up with a somewhat tilt at the corner of his mouth. "I'll close my eyes, I promise. Hurry, the water will get cold."

"But..." I panicked, "... I'll see you naked."

"So what? It's not like we're having sex. We're just bathing together. I'll wash your back, and you wash mine," He smiled, lifting his shoulders up a little before dropping them at the height they were before. That was probably the most mature thing that he had ever told me in his life, and it made the idea sound even more convincing.

Was I ready to shower with Louis? Could I seriously risk him seeing me naked? We were both virgins, so he's told me, so why wasn't he afraid of me seeing him nude? And most importantly, could I trust him?