Chapter 9: "I am the leader, anyhow."

louis looks so beautiful i wanna pounce on that --->

-

From Idiot boy:

I saw you leaving with harold at the game

From Idiot boy:

by the way our team fucking won AGAIN because we're the bom.com AND WE CANT BE BEAT

From Idiot boy:

are u mad at me what did i do wrong lmao

From Idiot boy:

ok ignore that last message i sound like a complete dick for putting lmao at the end

From Idiot boy:

quick question, are u dating harry omf pls tell me youre not dating that little shit

Me:

really louis?? you have the nerve to call him a little shit?

I couldn't help but finally reply to my buzzing phone at two o'clock in the night. Louis had left me so many fucking messages, my brain was going crazy. I was angry, pissed, at him that I had even wasted my time getting to know him. Why should I anyhow if he honestly didn't care enough about me? It had gotten to the point where as soon as I got home, I had changed his contact name from Louis to Idiot boy.

From Idiot boy:

whatever, glim im gonna call you

Me:

what makes you think i'll answer?

From Idiot boy:

because i'm fucking louis tomlinson. is there any other valid reason?

I rolled my eyes at the text, and shortly after that I was staring at his picture that popped up - one of him right before he was about to sneeze - while my phone was ringing. Quickly swiping my thumb across the red button, I declined his call. But by not accepting him, though, it only made it worse as he blew up my phone with multiple calls back to back. He even left a few voicemails that I didn't bother listening to.

On the fifteenth call, however, I gave in and quickly pressed the phone to my ear.

"What the hell do you want, Louis?" I snapped.

"Well first of all," he spoke, that same sassy tone laced his voice like always. "When Louis Tomlinson calls you, you always answer."

"Bye," I began.

"Wait, wait, okay fine!" He pled before clearing his throat. "I cleaned the closet, is that why you're mad at me? Or are you on your period or something? My sisters get theirs and they go ham on me, and they always complain and shit about needing tam-"

"Louis!" I quietly hushed him, annoyed. "I'm not mad because of that. Thank you, actually." I sighed, "And i'm not on my period."

"Whew," he sighed in relief. "Then what is it?"

"You didn't tell me you had a girlf- well, not a girlfriend. But that you were seeing someone," I slightly stumbled over words.

There was a short pause on the other side of the phone.

Finally, he cleared his throat. "Did she have red hair?"

"Yes."

"Freckles?"

"Uh, I don't know. Maybe?"

"Shorts on?"

"Yep."