Power

You turn to see Inosuke at he stares at you.

Y/n: "What the hell are you looking at, Boar-head?"

Inosuke: "How the hell did you do that?!"

Y/n: "Doesn't matter how I did that. I gotta look for that asshole, Tanjiro."

As you turn around, another slayer jumps right infront of you.

Y/n: "Hm?"

As he steps into the moonlight, his face becomes visible. The moonlight reveals his mismatched haori as he gives you a dead stare. He stands there with his blade out as you look at him with a cold stare.

Inosuke: "I snese a lot of tension here," he says as he looks at you then Giyu repeatedly.

You and Giyu start walking slowly towards each other while maintaining eye contact.

Inosuke: "Ohhhhhhhh."

Both of you stop walking as you were half a meter away from each other. As a reaction to this, Inosuke slowly starts moving backwards.

Inosuke: "I'm totally gonna die if I get too close! Both of them could kill me in my current state dammit!"

Silence covers up the area as you and Giyu continue to try and intimidate each other.

Y/n: "Seems like he's one of the Hashiras. His life force seems powerful."

After a few minutes has passed, Giyu starts walking past you and starts walking back into the forest. You do the same as you head the opposite direction Giyu was heading.

Inosuke: "HAAAAAAH?!?! HEY! I THOUGHT BOTH OF YOU WERE GONNA FIGHT! HEY, Y/N (wrong pronounciation)! FIGHT HIM ALREADY!"

In response to this Giyu ties him up on a tree branch. After that, Giyu continues making his way around the forest as do you.

Inosuke: "OIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!! DAMMIT!!!!!"

You flash step to a branch as you jump from tree to tree to look for Tanjiro.

Y/n: "Dammit, knowing Tanjiro, he could possibly be facing that demon named Rui by now. I better hurry up and find him."

*Meanwhile with Tanjiro*

Tanjiro continues  figthing Rui as Rui continues slashing web strings at him. Tanjiro dodges his web strings as he lands back on the ground. His face has some wounds from the web slices as he stares at Rui.

Tanjiro: "Got it. The acrid odor's starting to fade, so now, I can detect the scent of the threads. I can take him on now!"

Rui: "He's smarter than I thought. He doesn't flinch back in fear at all. Well, it doesn't matter anyway."

Tanjiro stands back up as he charges straight ahead at Rui. He leaps as he performs an attack. In response to this, Rui slashes another one of his web strings.

Tanjiro: "Water Breathing! First Form: Water Surface Slash!"

Tanjiro attempts to cut the thread, but instead, the thread slices a part of his blade off. This leaves a shocked expression on Tanjiro's face as he witnesses his blade being split into two. The web thread continues its path as it slices the surface of Tanjiro's face. Tanjiro then falls to the ground form Rui's attack.

Tanjiro: "No way! My blade! "

He struggles to stand back up as Rui looks at him in his pathetic state.