Beginnings Pt. 2

Y/n: "So Tanjiro, why the hell do you have a demon with you?"

Tanjiro: "Huh? Uh...I-"

The 2 demons then appear back in the distance as Nezuko rushes towards them. Nuzuko jumps and attempts to kick one on the head.

Tanjiro: "I'll tell you about it later."

Tanjiro then calls Nezuko over. The moment Nezuko arrived, one of the demons then appear between them and separates both of them. Kazumi-San, the girl and Nezuko on one side while you and Tanjiro are on the other.

Y/n: "Tch. Let me deal with this."

As soon as you step forward, a puddle then appears below you and you go straight in.

Y/n: "Damn! I wasn't being alert."

You then fall into a body of very deeps water of what appears to be a swamp.

While slowly sinking down, you see kimonos just floating around
the water.

While slowly sinking down, you see kimonos just floating around the water

Y/n: "These must be the kimonos of those girl's who got eaten."

You then see the demon who grits its teeth atrociously coming towards you.

Y/n: "There you are."

You then barely dodge as you receive a scratch wound across your right eye.

Y/n: "DAMMIT! It's difficult to dodge underwater. I've got to attack him right here right now!"

You then follow the direction of the demon and try to predict where he's about to go.

Y/n: "There!" "Darkness Breathing! Fourth Form: Peirce of Death!"

You peirce him straight through the chest as both of you had towards the opening leading to the surface. Since you were in underwater, you can't stop the momentum of Peirce of Death.

Tanjiro POV

Tanjiro: "Oh no! He fell in!"

Demon #2: "My, my. How clumsy of your partner. He's as good as dead down there. There's barely any air there and it's hard to dodge atta-"