Tsuzumi Mansion

Y/n POV

Y/n: "Darkness Breathing. First Form: Hellbla-"

You were cut off as you hear the drumming sound, but this time, it was louder.

Y/n: "Huh?"

You then notice that the thing in the room with you was gone.

Y/n: "He was just here a second ago. Can he teleport? Is the drum thing his doing?"

You decide to walk out of the room and walk down anither hallway. After walking for a while, you hear sobbing in the rokm next to you. You open the door and find a boy sitting in the middle of the room holding a drum.

Y/n: "Huh? What are you doing here?"

The boy gets ready to hit the drum he had in his arms.

Y/n: "Hey, I'm just trying to-"

He hits the drum and you appear in another room.

Y/n: "What the hell? That drum teleports... me?"

You proceed to walk down the hallway.

Y/n: "This is all the kid's doing? I'm confused."

You then stop walking.

Y/n: "Well then, I'll go to the demon instead. Maybe in this direction?"

You draw your blade and point it in a random direction.

Y/n: "Right there." "Darkness Breathing. Fourth Form."

Tanjiro POV

Tanjiro: "May you rest in peace," you say as you make prayer hands to the corpse.

Zenitsu: "Tanjiro, isn't that the two kids'..."

Suddenly, all of you then hear a big scream from inside the house along with some drumming sounds. Zenitsu's eyes widen as the two kids hug each other tightly for comfort. Tanjiro looks at the mansion with a serious face.

Tanjiro: "I promise I'll bury you when I get back," you say to the corpse as you stand up. "Well then. Zenitsu, let's go!"

Zenitsu: "H-h-h-huh?..."

He then shakes his head vigorously signaling that he doesn't want to go in the mansion.

Tanjiro: "But only you and I can save them."

He stands there with no response as he makes whining noises.

Tanjiro: "Ok, I see now."

You then walk towards the two kids who were still hugging each other tightly.

Tanjiro: "As a precaution, I will leave the box here. It will protect you if anything happens."

Y/n POV

Y/n: "Darkness Breathing. Fourth Form: Peirce of Death."

You quickly zoom through the walls holding your blade pointing forward to peirce thriugh the walls.

Y/n: "Looks like there's one here."

You burst into another room and see the demon merely standing there.

Y/n: "Diiiieee!!!"

He hits a drum and suddenly it turns the whole room upside-down.

Y/n: "What the hell?"

You then see the demon standing from the ceiling.

Y/n: "Get back here, you coward." "Darkness Breathing. Fir-"