Training

You managed to get up before the sun has risen. You quickly approach Kazudaira-San's room only to find out he wasn't there.

Y/n: "Now where could he be at this hour?"

You go outside of the house only to see him sitting on the ground facing you.

Kazudaira: "Oi! You took a while to get up," he calls your attention as he points at you.

Y/n: "How the fuck did he get up so early?" You thought to yourself as you walk towards him.

As you were walking towards him, he suddenly disappears.

Y/n: "Huh? N-nani?"

As you look around you, your eyes widen as you start to see Kazudaira-San moving around the area at such a high speed.

Y/n: "Huh?! What in the-" you were cut off by a direct punch to the face which sends you flying to a tree, hitting head first

Y/n: "Huh?! What in the-" you were cut off by a direct punch to the face which sends you flying to a tree, hitting head first. "OW! What the heck?!" You exclaim as you rub the massive bump on your head.

Kazudaira: "Looks like we've got a lot of work to do." He says as he stops moving.

After that, experience you had, you were determined to get stronger. In the first 8 months, you trained your whole body to the extent of you collapsing.

*Amidst the 8 months*

Y/n: "I (pants) can't do (pants) anymore (pants) push-ups, Kazudaira-San." You say as you were on the floor sweaty and tired.

Kazudaira: "I suppose you can just forget about avenging you family then," he says as he starts walking away.

Y/n: "My family...that's right. I'm doing this for them. If I fail now, I'd be such a disgrace to them. I NEED TO BE STRONGER!!!" You stand up with all of your strength and call out to Kazudaira-San. "I'M NOT DONE YET, KAZUDAIRA-SAAAN!!!"

Kazudaira-San stops walking and turns around to face you. After that, he turns back and walks toward the house. You continue to do all the exercises he has told you without eating and only drinking water.

You did 50 push-ups a day with a medium sized boulder on your back, 35 squats with the same boulder on your back, carrying boulders to specific spots, and sprinting across the forest until your legs cramp up and many more. You did all of these for 8 months.

*End of 8 months*

After that, for the next 3 months, your training focused on your reflexes, athletic ability, and speed.

*Amidst the 3 months*

Kazudaira-San takes you deeper into the forest where the trees are thicker and more plant life surrounding the area.