Tsuzumi Mansion Pt. 2

Zenitsu: "I'M REALLY NOT TASTY! WE'RE SKINNY, DRY, SUNKEN, AND DEFINITELY NOT TASTY!!!" Zenitsu screams as he and Shoichi run away from the Demon.

The demon chuckles in response to Zenitsu's cowardly behaviour.

Demon: "You will never know if you haven't tried."

The demon then extends its toungue at the two hoping to grab at least one of them. Zenitsu grabs Shoichi and dodge it as the demon's tongue breaks down a bucket in the hallway instead.

Zenitsu: "WHAT THE HELL?! HIS TONGUE IS SO FAST, IT SPLIT THE BUCKET IN TO TWO!"

The demon proceeds to launch his tongue toward the two again.

Zenitsu: "THIS IS RIDICULOUS!" He exclaims as he jumps to dodge the tongue while holding Shoichi in his arms.

They fly in to a room which seemes to be a dead end.

Shoichi: "Get up, Mr. Zenitsu!"

Zenitsu: "MY KNEES WON'T FOLLOW ORDERS! 80% OF MY FEAR IS CONCENTRATED IN THEM!"

Shoichi: "Now is not the time to talk about stuff like that!"

Zenitsu: "Just leave me! You have to run!"

Shoichi: "But I can't!"

Zenitsu: "I have to think of something fast. It's a pity if I can't protect him. It isn't right if he dies young. But I'm extremely feeble. I may not be strong enough, but I must protect him!"

Zenitsu then faints.

Y/n POV

Your eyes slightly widen as you sense something. You stop walking as you slightly squint your eyes.

Tanjiro: "Y/n?"

Y/n: "The other demon's soul is slightly fading."

Tanjiro: "Now that you mentioned it, I can only smell the scent of that demon we fought earlier and that guy who helped us."

Y/n: "Also, are you sure it's alright for that kid to come with us?" You ask as you approach Tanjiro's ear. "She might die," you whisper.

Tanjiro: "Y/n, you can't just say things like that." "Teruko?"

Teruko walks up close to Tanjiro.

Tanjiro: "Teruko, I need you to stay close with us at all times, alright?"

Teruko: "H-hai."

Y/n: "Come on, we better look for that demon."

*Drum Sound*

Y/n: "Goddammit. Where are we this time?"

Tanjiro: "Teruko! Stay close." Tanjiro holds Teruko near his leg as he looks around."

Y/n: "Don't even bother worrying. This has been happening to me multiple times ever since I went in here."

Tanjiro: "I smell blood." Tanjiro then looks at Teruko. "Don't be afraid. Stay behind me."

Y/n: "Come on. We gotta get moving," you say as you open the door. "Hey, Tanjiro."

Tanjiro: "Hm?"

Y/n: "Don't let her look at the right end of the hallway. It's pretty messy," you say as you exit and head to wards the left end of the hallway."

Tanjiro walks to the door and peeks at the right end of the hallway.

Tanjiro sees a corpse which causes him to widen his eyes and let out a gasp.