[1]

Dedication

Imagine being someone famous and having such an impact on one of your fans? Imagine that being yourself could change and inspire someone and even retrieve them a lost and forgotten dream?

I would seriously feel a heavy responsibility on my shoulders. That would blow my mind and make me cry from happiness but also feel stressed because I wouldn't like to disappoint any of my fans. Being famous is really a hard task. I wouldn't like to have that burden. Not at all.

I would like to dedicate this special book to the person that gave me back one of my most precious hobbies, one of my most lost dreams.

Writing for me used to be so important, but due to some personal events, I left it when I was very young.

One day, a special person inspired me to go back to writing. He didn't even have to tell me what to do, which is the funny thing here. After watching one of his lives I felt so much love that I felt I could explode. I wanted to plasm it in something, so I took a notebook and a pen and started... His mere existence was enough to do that and since that day onward I hadn't stopped writing.

Now it's been two years.

So...Lee Minho, a.k.a. Lee Know, a.k.a. Gimpo butt hunter, a.k.a. cat lover, a.k.a. second elder in Stray Kids (I could continue...) I hold you responsible for giving me this enormous passion to write once again. You are a great person, and an inspiration to many. I wish you everything beautiful in the world, take care, and continue inspiring people just like you did to me.

Thank you for everything. I wish you the best. I loved you yesterday, I love you today, and I will love you tomorrow.

Sincerely, your most devoted admirer

Prologue

The world has been full of dark secrets since ancient times.

The human mind is packed with dark ambitions, desires, yearns, fantasies, and wants.

The darkest secrets in life are started by humans. And secrets are supposed to be no more than that.

For hundreds of years now, the world has kept these secrets that normal humans can not bear to know, hidden.

This is because their brains and minds are so poor that they wouldn't be able to keep the pace of said secrets.

These secrets, if they are revealed, would cause commotion and even twist the mental health of one or two.

No wonder why they are called forbidden.

In the world, the ones that possess this information, are smart, wicked, and dangerous people.

They are powerful human beings that overuse their potency to obtain what they desire the most.

Do they desire money? No. Do they desire love? Not at all. Do they desire fame? Absolutely not.

The only thing they desire is to be called Gods, immortals, supremes...imminent entities.

These types of people don't follow rules, laws, science, or the law of God. They are no longer part of the society that follows the common and boring pattern of life. They see beyond that normal and dull existence.

There's no politics, there's no religion, there is no authority they are afraid of. No one can stop them because they are fearless of any social law.

They are scary.

However, they are not invincible.

There exists a set of humans that dedicate their lives to combat these psychos.

They are well-rounded trained humans that are devoted to fighting in the shadows for the sake of humankind without receiving the tiniest bit of compensation.

They are a type of cops, but beyond what they are supposed to do.

Undercover agents are a special unit that gets in charge of these types of twisted minds. They work for the police and government, but the organization is separated. Their training is harder and their set of mind is beyond the normal agents.

In short, they are not normal cops. One could say, they are hidden superheroes.

Normal cops are supposed to go against evil. Undercover agents need to follow a certain character that could commit the most atrous crime. But all of it is due to the type of character they have to perform.

It is not an easy job.

Undercover agents have the strongest of minds. They are trained from head to toe in order to act like the bad guys, to kill like the bad guys, to think like the bad guys.

They are basically trained to become bad people.

But with one difference. It's just a character they have created.

In order to become an undercover agent, you need to be exceptional. You need to have a strong mindset and core.

If you are weak in any of these fields, then go back home.

Undercover agents risk their lives in every mission they have to perform.

A big number of undercover agents have died because they are discovered, or because they get along with the character and forget the initial mission and who they were in the first place.

This job is definitely not for everyone.

Picking up again the theme of the darkest secrets of the earth, we have the biggest secret here.

His name is Lee Minho.

Minho is 20 years old. He has been trained to become an agent ever since he gained consciousness.

He was born for this job. Not for nothing, he is called the best undercover agent in his company.

There's no mission he hasn't completed. There's no enemy he hasn't destroyed, and above all, he has killed.

Minho has been completing undercover missions since he was a small kid.

An exceptional kid ever since he was in the womb. He was raised different from any other child. He was not treated like a child, but like a weapon. A hideous weapon.

But...why is this?

Well, that's the secret.

Minho is one of those mysterious unsolved.

The kid was born with inexplicable abilities.

Half human, half demon.

Half blessing, half curse.

Hated and admired.

One could entirely not call it a win in life.

Having superpowers is not a normal thing among humans.

If no one else has it, then you are not normal, right?

Minho's powers can't be categorized in a short list. They are unlimited and develop new characteristics as he grows up. The more he trained, the more he unlocked something shady for mere humans.

However, there exist three visible traits that resemble his persona as a divine beast. Traits that make you know he is not normal.

Amber eyes, sharp and long fangs, dark claws.

If you are one of the bad guys and ever see Minho showing one of these three traits, you better run.

He will definitely dodge your eyes out, slide your throat or break each of your bones...one...by...one...until your body stops cracking.

Does he sound terrifying?

He definitely is.

But...you better judge yourself.