[11]

The next day arrived way too fast. The blue-haired boy woke up by the alarm he had set on his phone.

It was not necessary to listen to any more of them. At the first ring, he stretched his right arm and hit off the snooze button.

"Aigooo...my arm feels numb-" Jisung was about to complain, but when he adjusted his sight next to him, he saw Minho peacefully sleeping. "Oh...right...we slept together..."

His face went soft when he saw a trace of a tear in one of Minho's cheeks. With the back of his hand, he passed it over and got rid of that evidence.

After that, he went to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

Jisung's stomach started to make weird noises. He felt the hunger coming after him again.

Just the thought of going to the kitchen and preparing breakfast for himself makes him shiver. He felt the need to beg Minho to cook something for him. He thought that he could pay any amount of money as long as this one cooked for him.

"Minho...Minho... Lee Min—ho—"

Said boy was in a deep slumber. Jisung didn't know, but for the first time, the undercover agent was having good dreams.

"I need to go to the company... Can you make breakfast for me? I can pay you..." Jisung whispered. His voice was calm, but still, you can detect some desperation in his sweet voice.

The black-haired not even twitch. Something strange because his senses are always alert.

Who knows what effect having been hugged by Jisung all night had? But something was certain, if Jean had looked at Minho, he would have thought that this was not the Minho he had raised.

Jisung playfully rolled his eyes when he saw Minho covering his face with the bed sheets and groaning, "...I suppose you don't want money...? Tsk...okay. "

Accepting his defeat, Jisung stood up from the bunk bed and got out of his room. He was planning to at least have cereal and fruit for the day. After all, he didn't know how long he would be in the company.

When arriving at the kitchen, Jisung saw Felix. He sniffed something delicious being cooked, and rapidly his mouth started to salivate.

"Dad? Is that you...?" Jisung pouted. Apparently, he was missing his dad's cooking abilities, so he went to Felix in order to greet him.

"Good morning~,"

Felix was so concentrated on making breakfast when he felt someone putting pressure on his shoulder and being surrounded by a pair of warm arms at the waist.

"Aaah~~" Felix got a little bit startled. He turned his head to the side and noticed Jisung. "Ahhh- Hyung~~ you scared me!" He said while putting his hand on his heart and leaving the spatula beside the pan, "you almost got me a heart attack."

"Oh~ I'm sorry! It was not my intention..." Jisung back hugged the boy tightly, "Felix-ssi~" almost immediately, the blue-haired boy started to talk in a babyish tone, "can I ask you something?"

"Yes, hyung. What is it?" The younger one chuckled at how cute Jisung's voice went. Felix has always liked to be talked to in this way. He didn't know that among the trainees he was living with, there was someone that would talk to him in that way.

"Can you give a bite to your lovely hyung?~ What you are cooking smells so good..."

"Yes, hyung. Of course!"

Felix rapidly took a plate and served his breakfast to Jisung.

The latter noticed that the younger one gave him all the food and this thing made him gasp.