[8]

Minho and Jisung arrived in the living room while pushing themselves in a playful manner.

Jisung kept begging his new roommate not to say anything about him making the food. Minho was really enjoying this teasing so kept threatening him even though he knew he would never do such a thing.

Somehow they ended up making fun of the disgrace of Han Jisung and laughed like two friends that knew each other for quite a time. Who would have thought that they just met a couple of hours ago and in an unusual event?

A stranger would never guess it.

"So, you got along already?"

The duo came to their senses when Chan interrupted them.

Everyone in the living room had their eyes set on them, but it seemed that those two didn't notice.

A newcomer would always bring the attention of the old ones, so to say that they scanned Jisung from head to toe like a computer, processing him was very much what they did.

Their scanning was gentle and with faces full of smiles. They seemed expectant. Especially Chan.

He had been scanning Jisung ever since he saw him from a distance, hence doing the questions first to bring his attention.

"Ah, yeah..." Minho replied while gently putting his hand on Jisung's shoulder, "he is a really interesting lad with some interesting skills," he smirked at the blue-haired boy, and the latter just forced a smile. He knew that Minho was still teasing him for his cooking skills and that made him tremble.

However, he didn't dare to comment on the subject. Jisung turned his attention to the guys scattered in the living room. He took his cap off, letting everyone see him properly, and then bowed, "I'm sorry for not coming to introduce myself earlier," he said politely as he raised, "but here I am. My name is Han Jisung. Nice to meet you,"

Chan arched his eyebrows, and a glint appeared in his eyes when he saw Jisung's full face and hair. It was the same expression Minho did, but he didn't recover as the agent did.

He had his elbow on the arm of the couch, holding his chin, but he lost his balance and bumped himself slightly when those dark eyes met his.

"N-Nice to meet you, Jisung," a little bit of nervousness could be heard in Chan's tone of voice, "h-how are you- I mean...how old are you?" he was even mixing the questions.

"I'm 20 years old," Jisung cast a smile, making Chan lower his face for a second. If it wasn't because his face couldn't be seen, whoever paid him attention would have thought that he got flustered by the way Jisung smiled at him.

Fortunately, there was someone that didn't lose the record of this. Minho had been observing Chan ever since he stopped talking.

The black-haired boy soon sat next to Changbin and waited until everyone introduce to Jisung and vice-versa.

He was analyzing the interaction every one of them was having with his roommate and saw that Chan was doing most of the questions while the other guys made just a couple of them because somehow Chan always won the word to speak with Jisung.

Jisung didn't seem to mind who asked, he always had a reply for every one of them. Minho's roommate was so easygoing, so he could entangle a conversation with everyone without falling into awkwardness. He fit with each of the boys and after one hour of talking, they pretty much knew the basis of Han Jisung's background.

For seconds, Minho forgot about Chan and instead focused all his attention on the blue-haired boy.

He was attentively listening to the things this guy is good at and seeing how much he moved his hands while explaining something. It was interesting even though Minho knew by heart Jisung's background. Still, he seemed captivated.