[19]

"JISUNG HYUNG!!!"

As soon as this one put one foot in the practice room, Jeongin was the first person that came running to the blue-haired boy and engulfed him in a hug.

All of them surrounded Jisung and soon began to question him about what happened earlier.

Needless to say that the room became hectic in a second, not even letting the same boy answer each one of the questions.

Felix was the one that dared to cry among the ones that had lumps in their throats. He didn't show the rest how his eyes were blurring in the beginning, but as soon as he saw Minho coming with Jisung, he let his tears of stress and worriedness out.

Jisung felt so bad for that, so he went to hug him and wipe his tears while soothing the poor boy. He was so gentle with Felix that this one started to cry even more. It was impressive how everyone got so fond of Jisung and how his absence caused so much trouble.

The new manager, Sae, was still there. He was watching from afar with a soft expression, fidgeting with one edge of the clipboard. He had his eyes fixed on Jisung ever since this one came.

Minho found it odd that Sae and Jisung didn't introduce each other. On the contrary, they nodded at each other in acknowledgment, as if they had met before.

Perhaps that indeed happened.

"Okay, guys... We have a lot of time. Let's take a break, and I'll call you back when we can start with everything all over again..."

The manager told all the guys to go for lunch so they could talk. He knew that they wouldn't be able to concentrate since they kept staring at Jisung and Minho. Also because Felix was still sniffling and wetting Jisung's clothes.

After hearing these instructions, everyone's faces beamed. They immediately thanked Sae, and soon they headed to the cafeteria of the place.

With no one around, and with a more relaxed Felix, Jisung began explaining what happened. He made everyone, except for Minho, frown.

In the beginning, they didn't understand why the sudden outburst, but as Jisung mentioned what the previous manager did to him, all of their faces became red in anger.

It resulted that the previous manager didn't want Jisung to stay in the company for being a 'rebel'. He told the CEO that Han Jisung didn't deserve to become an idol, between other invented behavior Jisung, supposedly, had had. All lies.

But of course, Jisung didn't stay quiet. He didn't let that man badmouth him. Jisung argued back and pointed at the behaviour the manager had presented since the introductory talk, making a huge deal in the CEO's office.

Jisung said that things were getting out of control and that the face the CEO was holding was no good. He thought that he would be getting expelled and that the previous manager would remain.

He also said that he was left alone in the office while the CEO took the manager somewhere else. They lasted about an hour, and when the CEO arrived, he brought another manager, this one being Sae.

With instructions from the CEO, Manager Sae tested Jisung's abilities in another room. The younger didn't know why he had to show his abilities all of a sudden when the question at hand had nothing to do with it. But, he obeyed without giving any complaint.

Jisung knew that the pig manager requested this, in order to prove that Jisung did not have the necessary skills to be an artist and part from there in the decision of expelling him from the company.

However, the vocals and rap were the things that Jisung mastered the most. There was no way a company would let go of that talent just for one minor misunderstanding.