[9]

"What the fuck was I about to do? What the fuck was I thinking??? What the fuck is happening with me??? Just WHAT THE-"

Minho was fuming when he went away from the table Jisung was sitting at. He made sure to go to the restroom and waited until someone went out to lock the door and have his privacy.

Previous to that, Minho checked if the sound could be heard from outside -the restaurant and the restroom were separated by a huge empty room, so nothing could be heard unless someone entered the room- before letting all his frustration out, which consisted of a wide series of cursing words. Just like he is very much accustomed to doing.

Once Minho finished blaspheming, and pulling the end of his hair, he took a deep breath and directed himself to the mirror. He soon opened the water to splash some on his face and contemplate his watered reflection.

"Han Jisung..."

The name of his roommate came out of his mouth with the least effort. It was as if the name had been there for so long, ready to be heard. Additionally, the few events he went through with this person played in his hand one by one, from the very beginning until just a few minutes ago.

Minho wiped a rebel drop of water that was about to touch his upper lip and said, "at what moment did I stop pretending in front of Han Jisung? How is it that I lost my character in front of him? How is that even possible? And...I even used my force on him when I was trying to help him clean the cut...the one I caused him," as Minho was doing his recapitulation, his eyebrows started to frown, "how is that since I met him I've been doing everything wrong?" His eyes went up and down, analyzing his reflection as if the person in front was someone else and not himself.

Minho even thought that this was just a dream, that somewhere he was sleeping. Perhaps tired of training exhaustively in that dark room.

He kept on talking about his mistakes and concluded that Han Jisung was the culprit of all of this, and not himself.

Although, this didn't feel right because there was something that pierced Minho's pride, and in that, Han Jisung had nothing to do with it.

"Why was Chan trying to get close to Jisung?" Minho's frown deepened as now he saw other droplets of water falling from his cheeks and dropping slowly to the counter. "Why was he looking at Jisung like...that...?" He didn't even know how to explain the way Chan was looking at Jisung.

Minho turned to the side in search of a paper towel. He clicked his tongue before adding another important series of questions, "why did I even pull Jisung like that? Why did I even get mad?! AND WHY THE FUCK DID I TAKE HIM HERE?! WHY DO I EVEN CARE IF HE IS HUNGRY OR NOT? IT'S NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM!!!..."

The more Minho thought about his own actions, the more pissed he got at himself and ended up shouting.

This anger made his irises turn amber. One of his more dangerous traits. Minho took a final and closer look at the mirror and warned, "hey, loser... What's wrong with you? You are not like this. Stop overthinking. This is nothing. It was just a...a... whatever. It doesn't matter, just don't fuck this up." He, for the ninth time, ended up scolding himself instead of encouraging himself, "pull your shit together, get out of here, and...that guy Han Jisung tell him to fuck off, then go to the house and befriend Chan. Yeah...do that and finish with the mission."

As Sr. Geon and Jean once said Minho is a pro, and he had never failed in a mission. Never. A mishap wasn't allowed for Minho. Not even if this one was minor.

He lost his character in front of Jisung. A very important character he needed to develop. So this counts as the first time Minho fails in something. Even though the mission hasn't been ruined or anything, this little stumble will mark his career.