[17]

Today is Monday, and all the boys woke up extremely early.

What is the reason for this? Their first day as a trainee at UA Entertainment.

Everyone took a shower, had breakfast, and got ready with their respective belongings.

The excited faces said more than anything. All of them were looking forward to this day ever since they got the news of entering the company, and that day has finally come.

Only for this occasion, the company sent two vans for the boys. They will need to get used to taking a bus or subway in order to get to the company, starting tomorrow. But since today they will last the whole day there, it was necessary to go for them as early as possible, according to the CEO.

In the first van, Hyunjin, Felix, Changbin, and Jeongin were arranged, while in the second van it was Chan, Seungmin, Jisung, and Minho.

These two last boys were sitting in the backseats together although one of them seemed sulky for that arrangement.

In the morning, Jisung kept complaining to his roommate about them waking up too early. He was still sleepy, and all of this was Minho's fault since the previous night, he made his roommate watch a few movies, perfectly knowing the schedule for tomorrow.

The black-haired had to deal with Jisung's complaints and whinny states a couple of times, but in the end, he gave up and dragged Jisung from the room since the latter was trying to go back to sleep.

This resulted in having a sulky Jisung.

When they went down, this one ignored Minho on purpose.

Every time Minho tried to approach Jisung, the latter went away and hid behind Felix's back. This one is so sweet, so he always kept Jisung by his side and lent his body so the blue-haired boy could sleep.

Unfortunately, Felix was put in the other van, so he couldn't keep cuddling his friend as he was doing it.

"Aaah~ I need Felix~~ Why was I put here?~" The blue-haired boy was barely able to keep his eyes open. His drowsiness didn't let him notice that Chan and Minho were listening to his little rant.

"I'm going to die of sleep~,"

Minho couldn't stand any more complaints. He rolled his eyes every time Jisung spat nonsense.

"You can't die of sleep. Don't be a-"

"Shhh! Don't talk to me," the blue-haired boy cut him up without adverting his attention from the window, "you have no right to talk to me..."

Even though Jisung threw these words that sounded full of hate, they were harmless. His voice was so soft. He was irritated from the lack of sleep but not really mad at Minho.

"Stop being like that... I already said sorry..." However, Minho didn't know this and thought that perhaps Jisung would stop really talking to him. He was dead worried. "What else do you want me to say?"

No responses from Jisung were given. He was falling asleep in his seat. His profile showed him staring at the road, but he had his eyes closed, something that from Minho's perspective couldn't be seen.

Minho sighed as he looked down. He got thoughtful, and after some time he scooted closer and stretched his right arm.

Jisung's left cheek was gingerly poked afterward.

"Look at me..." Minho whispered, "look this way, please..."

The voice was beyond soft and beyond caring which made Jisung open his eyes in curiosity.

When the blue-haired boy looked at his roommate, he saw Minho with an apologetic smile. He had extended both arms towards him. Something that brought him memories of a few days ago when those arms caught him securely after jumping from a big tree.