[18]

"Why is Jisung hyung not here yet?" Jeongin asked while walking from one side to the other as he fidgeted with his hands, "is he going to get expelled?"

"Calm down, Jeongin," Changbin soothed this time, although his expression was the same as everyone else. They were deep in thought and with long faces, "let's wait and see what happened... Everything is going to be okay...I guess..."

Three hours ago, the seven guys had been greeted by their respective teachers in the big and ample practice room the CEO sent them in the beginning. Each one of them performed their skills individually while the teachers were taking notes about their strengths and weaknesses.

It was a usual routine for UA Entertainment. They have always evaluated their new trainees to see what they got before creating special training for them.

The performance of the seven guys was excellent. They showed their good skills as well as the ones they needed to work on.

Needless to say that Minho's dancing skills were flawless. He captivated everyone's eyes, including the ones of his team members. They were impressed at such perfect control of the body as well as the balance this one held.

Praises over praises showered Minho, but this one didn't care about those meaningless words.

Throughout the dance, he didn't pay attention to the reactions of the people inside the practice room. You could see the worriedness on his face.

He didn't even pay much attention when his members were performing their respective skills. Minho didn't even acknowledge when Chan was praised on repeated occasions for being an ace in the three skills they were asked to have in order to enter the company.

Minho simply didn't care. Not even his mission mattered to him at that moment. His mind was somewhere else.

After they finished, all the teachers went away to discuss the information they gathered and left the boys alone. It's been three hours since they saw Jisung, the CEO, and the manager.

All of them have been discussing what could have happened, but none of them has had the idea of looking for the boy. Although, even if they wanted, they wouldn't be able to go and do something.

So, that is why they only speculated and had the same expression. Some are holding their heads, and others are biting their nails in worriedness.

None of them have noticed the other. Their focus is on the same blue-haired boy.

Thirty more minutes went by, and the door of the room finally opened, revealing a CEO and an unknown man.

Minho shot his head up. He thought that Jisung was finally arriving, but his expression gloomed again when he saw that none of them was his roommate.

"I'm sorry for the tardiness, guys," the CEO apologized as he entered the room, "that took longer than expected," he added the last part only for himself, but due to Minho's good ear, he caught it, and made him do a complicated expression. "Anyway, I want to introduce this man to you. He is Sae. He will be your new manager,"

The new manager went a step further, bowing. It was a young man around his 30 or less. He is handsome and for the way his body is well-built, one can say he really likes to take care of himself, unlike the previous manager. His face is serene and has a soft smile and eyes. He looks trustworthy.

Minho scanned the man up and down. His face didn't show anything. He just bowed like the others. In Minho's eyes, there was no sign of danger. Sae seemed to be a normal guy, just like the other teachers. But still, he knew that he needed to investigate him sooner or later.