[3]

With a fluent and clear voice, Sr. Geon uttered the important bases of the mission.

When he explains, his voice becomes diligent and strong. He never stutters or loses the threat of the story. He has a clear mind, and everything he explains, he expresses it in the same way. So, for Minho, it is not hard to understand at the first try the instructions given by this man.

"Okay. Now, your turn. Repeat to me the highlights of the mission, Minho," Sr. Geon said after explaining the whole situation to the younger one.

Minho straightened his back and nodded with a determined expression. He started, "become a trainee in UA Entertainment, sir!"

The boss hummed for Minho to continue, and so this one did.

"Investigate and find the guy who is presumably like me..."

"And?"

"And once I find the guy, I need to befriend him, get as much information from him..."

"And then?"

"And then I need to bring that person to you, sir,"

"Very well, Minho," the man seemed satisfied with Minho's responses.

Sr. Geon took another set of papers from his desk and handed a copy to Minho, "remember that in UA entertainment you will be living with other guys as I had already told you. These are the trainees you are going to be with," he pointed towards the papers handed, "they will be your partners for the following two or three years," Sr. Geon still had a paper in his hands. One that hadn't been given to Minho. He looked at it for some more, and after a while, he said, "your mission is to watch over all of them, but especially this one," he finally handed that profile to the agent in front of him, "his name is Chan..."

Minho frowned. Something was wrong with what his boss said.

He took the paper in his hands and examined it for quite a bit. "May I ask a question, sir?"

"Go ahead." Sr. Geon sat back on his chair and started to fix some papers.

"Is this the guy we are looking for?"

The boss knew that Minho was clever and he wouldn't miss anything he had said. So, he had no other option than to respond with an affirmative nod.

"Sir, but you said I needed to find-"

"I know what I said. I got that information before you came here..."

If the information arrived before Minho came here, then why Sr. Geon didn't start from there? Minho thought.

He knew that he couldn't question his boss about that, so he questioned something else related to the mission.

"Alright...then.... If we already know that is him, why do I need to spend two years in that company?" He analyzed that profile carefully again, "why do I have to enter that place if I can go for him straight away and bring him to you?"

"Minho...things are never easy as they seem," Sr. Geon rubbed his temples and sighed in exhaustion, "it is true that we are now sure it is him. That information was sent to me before you came to my office. I was not planning to tell you because the higher-ups told me not to."

"What? Why?"

Minho left the profile resting on his lap and paid attention to his boss. As long as Minho had known there is no one else above Sr. Geon. It surprised him to discover that there were others above this man.

Sr. Geon, "I cannot give further information. I am just telling you who the guy is because I would like to accelerate this process. I don't want you in that company roaming around and exposing yourself while you are there. It is easier if you already know who you would be watching, why, and how."