[4]

"Why this is so fucking difficult?" Minho groaned in frustration, "how the fuck am I supposed to excel on this one too?"

It has already been one month since Minho started his hard training. The boy looks as fresh as lettuce even though his schedule starts at 4:00 a.m. and finishes at 1:00 a.m. The sleepless hours seem not to be affecting him in the slightest.

Right now, the undercover agent is training his voice in one of the rooms the agent company created for him. Among the three skills he needs to develop, singing and rapping seem to be getting the worst of him. Dancing was a piece of cake as expected, but the other two seem to be lacking some more proper training.

"Come on! Don't give up! You need to put more effort in-"

Minho turned his head to the right and sent a glare at the teacher, and this one shivered in fright.

"M-Minho...I'm sorry– I-I mean...you mastered dancing in three weeks, right?" the man tried to cheer Minho up. He was so into teaching that he forgot who he was teaching. "Rapping and dancing can also be-"

"No, they are completely different. I mastered dancing due to the strength I have in my body and all the control I possess above it," he said while pointing at his body without stopping glaring at the man in front, "this shit is something else. In my fucking life I have ever sing much less rapping, " he now pointed to the microphone in front of him and the lyrics on the screen, "how can you say I can master this, motherfucker?!"

"I-I—"

"It's okay," Sr. Geon entered the room and placed a hand on the shoulder of the teacher, the one who seemed to almost piss on himself. "You might go. I'll have a word with Minho,"

The teacher released a trembling sigh. He thanked all the Gods that exist for making his boss appear.

Even if Minho was inside a recording room, he was still afraid that this one could break the glass and use a piece of it to slide down his throat.

However, the teacher tried to seem relaxed in front of Sr. Geon. and said, "alright, sir..." he then pointed to a microphone he was using to communicate with Minho, "Minho can't hear you right now. You need to press this button so he can listen." After giving that instruction, he bowed to Sr. Geon and went away, leaving a sulky Minho cursing inside the small room and the boss of the secret agent company watching that from afar.

Sr. Geon pressed the button the teacher instructed and then voiced, "Minho..."

The black-haired boy turned around and saw that his teacher was no longer there but Sr. Geon. He immediately took his headphones off and got out of the recording room.

"Sir?" He was not expecting his boss to come. In all this month, he hadn't seen him from near. He only receives the instruction through Jean or some of his most trusted employees.

Sr. Geon knew this. So he asked with a warm tone, "I know you have been working really hard. So I came to see it by myself. How's everything?"

Minho felt bad. He had never failed in anything, and right now, he felt as if he was failing in all the mission even before beginning. "There's one problem, sir..." he said with a worried expression while looking at the paper that was in his hand. There were written the vocal techniques he had been practicing. Even though he has a beautiful voice, rapping seems not to be suiting him, "I think this will affect the mission..."

"What is it?" Sr. Geon raised an eyebrow in discomfort. He had never seen Minho like this. He had always received good news from this boy. So, hearing those negative words coming from his best agent upset him.

"I'm ready in every aspect you need. However, I'm still lacking in rapping and a little bit in singing, sir." The boy bowed in an apologetic manner, "I'm trying...I'm doing my best...but I think I will need more time in order to master these two skills..."