[2]

3rd POV

"Give it back to me!!!"

"Shit! Why is this child so strong?!"

"It's mine!!! GIVE IT BACK!!!"

"Knock him out!"

"That's what I'm trying to do, god damn it!"

"That's not how it looks, moron! He is a mere kid. Just fucking knock him out!"

"Please...please...don't take it away from me...give it back!!!"

"Minho? Why are you still sleeping?" a grown-up man with a raspy voice said while shaking the black-haired boy that was resting on the comfortable bed of his room. He was having one of those meaningless dreams we once tend to have in a while, in which you feel like you are the protagonist of a movie. A horror movie.

Minho struggled to open his eyes. He felt drained because he couldn't stop dreaming. The dream repeated and repeated as if he was trapped in a loop.

The moment he met his black eyes with the ones of the man in front of him, he panicked. He stood up abruptly.

It was his boss, the one waking him up.

The black-haired boy kneeled on one leg while lowering his head to show great respect, "good morning, sir!" the greeting was utter in a firm tone. You could see the level of respect Minho had towards this man.

Sr. Geon's lips curved into a smile and soon gave the order for Minho to stand up.

He was a man of few words, so he went straight to the point, completely ignoring that his boy was oversleeping out of schedule. Minho needs to wake up at 5:00 a.m. every day, but it was 8:00 a.m., and he was still in bed.

For this man to ignore this type of incident was so wrong. He is the strictest man in the world. Fail once, and he will make you regret it. But for some reason, this time he didn't seem to mind that detail.

Apparently, something seemed to be going on and this was noticed by Minho.

He stood up, fixed his hair and clothes a little bit.

"Minho, we have a new mission for you," the man commented as he walked around the room. He couldn't help examining the bundles that Minho had perfectly wrapped. It's been years since Minho has lived in the agent company, and the boy still has this habit. Probably, packing for every mission is burdensome, so he leaves everything ready just to take and to save precious time.

Minho's eyes became sharp when he heard the word mission. "Yes, sir! I'm ready!" He rapidly replied without hesitation as if he was in automatic. His posture became one of a soldier that is ready to receive orders and a tiny frown formed on his face. He was the mere example of someone being committed to their job.

The man chuckled when he heard this. He turned around and went back to his most skilled agent, "I haven't even told you what the mission is about...how is that you are ready?"

Minho's shoulders dropped. He got slightly embarrassed. With a bow, he soon started to apologize.

"It's okay, Minho...I like that attitude," Sr. Geon patted the boy's shoulder, so this one could straighten his back and face him again. "What was your last mission about?" He inquired right after.

"Track down and get rid of the illegal business in the Corp. Baengnyeong, sir!"

Sr. Geon hummed, "Good. And what was the character you had to develop there?"