[24]

"YAAAAAHHHHHH-"

"I told you to shut up, Jisung... Let me concentrate!"

"Aaahhh~~"

"Stop it!"

"I can't~~ You stop it! Stop it, please!"

"It hurts because you are not cooperating. Stay still!"

"How am I not cooperating?! I'd let you take my pants off, dude!!"

"You didn't. I had to make you take them off!"

"It's the same..."

"Stop your nonsense. I'm almost done! Stop moving or it'll hurt more..."

Minho is so persistent when he has something set in his mind. He has always been committed to everything his brain tells him to do, including small tasks at hand. However, there is something he has not noticed for being so concentrated.

"You know? You are so weird, man~~ There are certain things you shouldn't say to another-"

"Spread your legs for me..."

"SEE?!"

"Open up!"

"MINHO WTF!!!! YOU ARE MAKING THIS WHOLE THING WEIRD!!!"

"Huh? What are you talking about? I just need more angle-"

"MORE ANGLE FOR WHAT? HAHAHAHAHA WHO SAYS THAT?!!!! THE FUCK-"

"YOU...UGH!"

After being labeled as a pervert, Minho finally got what he wanted.

He made Jisung cooperate by persuading him.

How?

Easy, with Minho's cooking skills.

Minho promised he would be making breakfast, lunch and dinner for the day if he behaved and let himself be treated properly.

Even if he didn't seem like that kind of person, in reality, Jisung was really easy to convince. Although he didn't stop complaining all the time, joking and insulting his roommate to keep his pride intact.

But Minho had his mind set and didn't seem to care about all these things Jisung kept saying. He didn't even know what those names meant to begin with.

He was more focused on what he had settled in his mind and that was to make sure Jisung was really okay after what happened yesterday.

It was very strange to see Jisung collapse on the ground due to the shot he received, but after analyzing everything, Minho came to know that Jisung's numbness was because he had carried him on his back for so long.

Having experienced a super workout in the morning, as well as being knocked down by someone like Minho and being carried in one position for hours made Jisung feel tired and weak in his legs.

Thankfully that was the real problem here, and no remnants of the shot were seen, yet.

As Minho kept massaging Jisung's legs to get rid of the spasms, the latter's groans ceased. He seemed to be doing a great job undoing those knots.

The sensation of the massage was heavenly. Minho's hands were celestial. He knew exactly which points to touch and how to untie the nerves.

On the other hand, Jisung seemed to be going through a difficult time internally.

Even if on the outside he looked collected, on the inside he was having a storm of emotions.

Jisung had been muffling down the noises his mouth wanted to make. He had been silent for a while now. The reason why he kept saying to Minho that was a perv was because Minho's hands were so delicate with his skin and body that his face was turning red.