Prologue

-PLAY THEME SONG-

(YN) (LN): YOUR NAME AND LAST NAME
AGE: 18 YEARS OLD
HEIGHT: 5FT 9 IN
EYE COLOR: GREY BLUE MIX
HAIR COLOR: BRUSH OVER BLOND HAIR
QUIRK: HELLFLAME LEGS

(YN) (LN): YOUR NAME AND LAST NAMEAGE: 18 YEARS OLDHEIGHT: 5FT 9 INEYE COLOR: GREY BLUE MIXHAIR COLOR: BRUSH OVER BLOND HAIRQUIRK: HELLFLAME LEGS

QUIRK POWER USAGE: (YN) QUIRK ALLOWS HIMS TO HAVE  TREMENDOUS HEAVY KICKING POWER, ONE OF HIS GREATEST FIGHTING WEAPONS. HE HAS TRAINED HIS LEGS IN A BASED-MARTIAL ART, ALSO GRANTING HIM COLOSSAL LEG STRENGTH AS WELL, ENABLING HIM TO BREAK EVEN THE HARDEST MATERIALS AND DEFEAT STRONGEST VILLAINS USING HIS TREMENDOUS KICKING POWERS.

-FIGHTING SKILL/ATTACK MOVES-

Diable Jambe: A latest addition to (YN)'s original fighting kick style, where he can heat his leg up, adding extreme heat to the impact of his kicks, more stronger and dangerous.

Sky Walk: It allows (YN) to actually jump off the air itself, kicking the air to jump higher and allowing him to stay in the air for much longer than usual.

Tempest Kick: A more powerful technique that (YN) learned himself, letting him to kick at dangerously high speeds and strength, generating extremely sharped compressed air blades which he can use to hit and cut objects and people.

Grill Shot: This fighting technique allows (YN) to rapidly rush at his opponent with incredible speed, as he does, and as he has diable jambe charged up, he will spin around slightly and deliver a strong back kick to the center of his target. This will burn a significant amount of the target around the kicked area and leave a crisscrossed grill shaped burn.

Extra Hachis: (YN) leaps into the air and launches a fierce barrage of flaming kicks, the light from the attack and the speed at which it is delivered make it look like one big fire blast.

Concasser: While having Diable Jambe, (YN) uses Sky Walk to get high up in the air before tumbling down with his leg outstretched, gaining such amazing speed by spinning. He then brutal slams his heel on the top of their opponent's head.

-PROLOGUE-

-JIRO POV-

You know...being a hero and entering UA was a big dream for me. Ever since I was a little kid, I've dreamed of being one and being a future pro hero too. And look where I'm at. I'm here in UA, becoming a pro hero in the future and yet I have great friends...but until one day, there was a school festival coming up, and don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong about it, I'm so excited for it...but the thing is...we have to come up with an idea to do something in the festival, for me...I think a skit would be good...but as for the rest of my friends...they wanted to throw a dancing band, which for them is a great idea, singing and dancing to provide stress relief for others in the other courses of our school, focus on something that others can offer entertainment for everyone...and make them smile and happy...and the only way to have dancing band, is to having great and wicked music rhythm...and that's where I come in. All of my friends wanted me to show off my instruments, and yet they really want me to show off my skill of my own instruments to the others and love to hear me rock out...but the thing is...music may be a thing for me...but music...it's really just a hobby. It's something I don't wanna show off to the school...
.
.
.
until suddenly, a friend of mines talked to me about not being a shamed of showing what I actually like...and yet not to be embarrassed about it, and to show my true self. Hehe you know, this friend of mines is in my home room class, and yet the two of us met way back at the USJ, and yet...he's different than the other boys that I tried talking...he can be nice, kind, sweet, and yet he's so good at cooking. I've always love his cooking food, and what's so awesome about him is his quirk! I've never seen someone like him only use his legs to fight in battles, and use his hands for cooking only. He's so amazing...and he's so awesome! ...w-wait! What am I saying?! D-Do I have feelings for him!? O-Oh god! I-I do! I've always have this feeling for him ever since...but...I can't confront him about him...maybe he won't feel the same way...and I...won't feel the same way if I do confront him about it. So, wanna know what happens next? Find out! But first, let's make the author take is back in the past and show you guys how me and this friend of mines I'm talking about met back at USJ.