Chp.1

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-JIRO POV-

So...It happened way back at the USJ incident ... we were suppose to be training facility located in U.A. A purpose to train heroes like us for a disaster rescue...until villains came out of nowhere and started attacking us. And yet that day, it was our first ever to encounter villains and fight them off, and so we did. All of us split up to groups on each zones, as for me, I was with two of my classmates, Momo and Kaminari...the three of us we're in the mountain zone as we already started fighting off some villain, they seem like mountain villains, so then, me and Momo were fighting them off...and of course Kaminari well...

Kaminari: AAAAAAH!! These villains are so terrifying! I think my flashed out right before I even blinked! It's like seeing the grim reaper!

Jiro: Jesus dude, can you keep it down or notch?!

Momo: As of now, we need to focus on taking down these villains now!

Kaminari: Well if you really want my help, then pull out a weapon for me, too!

Jiro: Why need a weapon?! You can easily use your quirk and zap em so we can run away.

Kaminari: We're you not paying attention during combat training?! Sheesh, some partner you were! Look I can cover my whole body with electricity, but if I try to shoot it out, it'll go everywhere no matter what! Is take you guys down as well, or do you even want shock treatment as well?! I still can't even call for help causes there's still interference jamming the signal! So I'm counting on you two! I know I'm not helpful in this situation, but you've gotta get us out of here, please!

Jiro: Okay! New plan! You'll be our new stun gun man!

Kaminari: What?!?

I rush at Kaminari behind and give him a boot from his behind, kicking him towards one of the villains...as Kaminari lands his body towards the villain, he emit his electric quirk against the villain...which is working of course...

Kaminari: Oh hey! It's working! I'm super strong now! Sit back you two! You can count on me!

Jiro: *Sigh* This dumbass...

Momo: Jiro look out!

I didn't notice a villain rushing behind me, as Momo came to the rescue, swinging her metal pole towards the villain knocking him out and saving me...

Jiro: Thanks!

Momo: Anytime!

Suddenly, Me and Momo notice Kaminari shocking the other villains one by one, until suddenly...he stopped and just stood still...

Jiro: Hey! Why standing there?! We're still in a situation here!

Kaminari suddenly, turned around, and yet gave off this stupid and ridiculous face of his, smiling and yet putting two thumbs up and wondering around...