Chp.7 Prepping For The School Festival

-AUTHOR POV-

There are 21 days until the school festival, and now, Jiro and her friends have to prep for their idea for the school festival, but then again, Izuku, (YN), Kirashima, Ochaco and Tsuyu have to go make up their classes from their work study, so they won't be able to help out until they come back...but no worries at all. Jiro will handle the school festival prep while they catch up. And so, Jiro and the rest were heading back to their height alliance building to keep on prepping for the school festival...until Bakugo suddenly then heard one of the students complaining as he can hear them...

Agoyamato: Hey, did you hear? Class 1-A from the Hero course is doing a concert. And it's for us.

Bakugo Mind: General Studies.

Togeike: Oh my god, talk about egoistical. Do they think we are dying to see them play on some dumb performance?

Agoyamato: Well yeah, we all know they're clueless. What did they do after attacked by villains? They went to a summer camp, where of course, they got attacked again. And we all know how that turned out. And we have to put up with the repercussion of their stupidity, even though it was their fault!

By the looks of Bakugau, it'll seem that not only general studies, but maybe all the course will not enjoy Class 1-A performing, knowing that they have been going through trouble and yet...keeping the others in danger as well...

-TIMESKIP TO EVENING-

Iida: Alrighty then! We have couple of days until the school festival! So we need to work hard and fast. Start making decisions right now.

Jiro: First we need to pick up a song, right? What should we do?

Ojiro: Hmmm. I'm not good with popular music, so I'll leave it to you guys.

Shouji: Same.

Kaminari: If we are doing a song together, then shouldn't be a song that everyone will know as well to sing and dance as well?

Mina: Yeah! So everyone else can get down as well!

Jiro: Hmmm. With those things in mind, I think what would make sense. A hardcore four-on-the-floor club song. It'll be like a race-meets-rock show. As for dance music, EDM would be the most popular of music, but you guys want to play instruments, right? ....You guys know how to play?? Base? Drums?

Everyone: ....

Jiro: Okay

Jiro: Okay...Well, I say that the drums are the backbone of any band. I'd take the responsibility myself, but honestly, I mean the guitar, no percussion. Teaching a beginner to play an instrument while practicing might be impossible for me to teach in just 21 days.

Kaminari: Hmmmmm. Oh hey Bakugo! Did you accidentally admit to your parents and to us that you took music classes when you were a kid?!

Bakugo: Huh?