Chp.9 Gold Tips Imperial

-AUTHOR POV-

And so on, days pass, and now, there was one more day before the school festival, and yet Jiro and the others have been still practicing pretty hard and doing good so far...but the thing is...she keeps on getting more curious about (YN) doing a solo performance and singing a song for "someone" ...Jiro would always think about it and yet...it makes her feel like (YN) is maybe attractive to another girl...

Momo: Jiro? Jiro.

Jiro: H-Huh? Oh hey Momo.

Momo: Is everything okay my friend? You weren't like this during our practice, you were so happy when we were practicing and now...you seem a bit down. Is there something bothering you?

Jiro: N-No...not really.

Momo: You sure...you e been starring at (YN) quiet a while. Is everything okay between the two of you?

Jiro: O-Oh no! We're both okay. Nothing bad honestly...it's just that..*sighs* I don't know...it's too hard to talk about it...

Momo: Hmmm. Well, if it makes you feel better, want some tea?

Jiro: Heh. Yeah I'll have some. Besides, it smells really good.

Momo: Oh how wonderful! I'm glad you notice! Mother sent me this rare type of tea that is impossible to find. It's a tea called Gold Tips Imperial. Everyone! I hope all of you will enjoy having some of this tea!

Tooru: No idea what kind it is, but I'll take some!

Mina: Me too! It better be boujie!

Momo then started making tea for Jiro as she hands her a cup of it...yet, Jiro turns around...and sees (YN) as she then blushes a little, and yet says...

Jiro Mind: D-Does he like...someone else...I-If he does...then...all that time together...was for nothing. ... No, that's not true. Maybe he's performing a song for Eri! Yeah, he'll perform a song for her to make her smile as well and entertaining as well! Yeah, that's it. Hehe...I hope that's true....I-I hope.

Meanwhile, Ochaco then walks over to Izuku and he was sitting with (YN), (YN) was playing a gaming console as Izuku was on his phone...

Ochaco: Hey Deku, wanna try some of Momo's yummy tea-WAAH!!!

Ochaco finds Izuku not himself, as he yet started muttering while scrolling on his phone...

(YN): Hehe. Sorry about him Uraraka. He's been muttering for the past 3 minutes, scrolling down his phone.

Izuku: O-Oh shoot! I didn't mean to play that video!

Suddenly, whatever video Izuku played, then said...

"Gentle Video"

And so, the video started playing as someone started talking...