Final Chapter: Lemon

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

And so, the song began to play...(YN) and Jiro were holding hands and yet ready to dance any moment...(YN) didn't knew how, nor what to do while dancing.

(YN): So...

Jiro: Hehe. Don't worry, just follow my lead, enjoy, and dance with me.

(YN): Heh, Okay.

Jiro: Just listen to the music, follow the rhythm, and let it all go and enjoy.

And so, Jiro and (YN) were holding hands an soon they started dancing around, and yet the music started to began to sound more fun and fun...Jiro and (YN) kept holding hands and started dancing around, like if they were on some party, and so, (YN) was now starting to enjoy the dance while listening to the music...

(YN): H-Hey! This is getting fun!

Jiro: Hehe, told you!

(YN): I gotta say, dancing is fun! Hehe!

While Jiro and (YN) kept on dancing, the two hold each other's hands again, and soon spinning around in circles and soon to be smiling and laughing with enjoyment, soon, Jiro started to see (YN) smiling and having a fun time dancing with her, soon, she blushes as she yet gave off this fun smile look on her face as soon she then, she soon stopped, and yet (YN) as well...she soon got closer to (YN) and set seems like she started dancing near him, and soon, she turns around and yet to start grinding on him, and yet she started grinding her ass towards his member...

(YN): J-Jiro..?! Eh-What are-Hmph!

Jiro quickly turns around as she then wraps her arms around (YN) and yet, Jiro lands a kiss on (YN)'s lips, soon (YN) was starting to play along, afterwards, they back the kiss as their saliva were connected, (YN) can feel Jiro's soft breathe as he says..

(YN): Jiro...what-

Jiro: I-I don't know, and don't know why I'm like this...b-but I want you more~I wanna show how much I love you more~

(YN) smiles as he then slowly brushes Jiro's hair slowly as he says...

(YN): Well...if you want this, then I'll play along~

Jiro: O-Okay~

(YN): Should we...turn off the music and-

Jiro: No~let it keep playing, and let's just...have our special moment~together~

(YN): Okay~

And so, while letting the music play, the two were about to make a special moment to themselves...soon the two started making out, while making out, (YN) soon started carrying Jiro from her legs, and yet started walking with her on his hands towards the sofa, soon he lays her down as the two continue making out, Jiro then started to touch and feel (YN)'s body, from the inside of his shirt as (YN) soon took of his shirt and goes back losing Jiro, soon he then started kissing Jiro's neck, causing her to blush a moan a bit, soon he yet started grabbing, Jiro's breasts from the outside of her shirt, soon Jiro lifted her shirt up, and yet taking it off afterwards, exposing her upper body and yet blushing, (YN) soon started to keep kissing her on the neck as he yet started grabbing one of her breasts, making her moan, he started lowering his body down as he yet started kissing Jiro's hips and soon started pulling her shorts down, and exposing her panties, he soon started taking them off as Jiro lifts both her legs up to help him out, afterwards, she was completely naked as (YN) started to blush a little to see Jiro's pussy, he yet reaches her pussy with his finger as he gave some touches, soon it made her twitch a little and blush even more, soon while he kept on playing with it a little, he then gave a lick on his hand as he yet started playing and rubbing Jiro's pussy, which made her moan a little load and aching her back a bit, soon (YN) started kissing Jiro on the lips her to calms down and relax, then, (YN) soon started to slowly insert his two fingers inside Jiro's pussy, as she started to hap and moan, starting at (YN)...