Chp.13

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

After Gentle being defeated at last, Pa Brava appeared to search for Gentle...

La Brava: Gentle, we must leave! The pro heroes are coming and-

And suddenly, she sees Gentle on the ground, defeated by (YN), and knowing that Gentle can no longer use La Brava's quirk, it is temporarily and can be only used once per day...La Brava was starting to get emotional as she then started running up to (YN) and started hitting him to let Gentle go...and soon to began crying as well...

La Brava: Take your hands off from him! L-Let my Gentle go! Get off him, Now! Gentle put his whole heart on this scheme! H-He even forgot to take his beloved tea breaks while he's working hard! You wanna show the world a bright future?! Cant you see Gentle is my only light! D-Don't take him from me! P-Please! I-I'll have nothing left!

Gentle Criminal Mind: L-La Brava...I-I told you to run knowing full well that you wouldn't because...that is who you are....Would you have found joy if you have escaped alone? Would you have found a new life? ...No.

La Brava: I'll die before I'll let anyone take him away from me!

Gentle Criminal Mind: I-I'm sure you would have commit more far heinous crimes than me...but this is my fault...I'm the one who brought you here...I accepted you and made you my partner, who got you involved .... La Brava...I hope you know...that I am happy with you! If the heroes catch me like this..it'll be obvious that you are my accomplice...in which case...

Gentle soon stop had the strength from La Brava's quirk, as he yet stood up, and sends (YN) flying away far...

Gentle Criminal Mind: The least I could do is make is that this fight have never happened...to make the crime little less serious...

Gentlewoman started hugging La Brava as La Brava was smiling and yet crying still as she was hugging him as well...

Gentle Criminal Mind: and please...don't come back, (YN) (LN)...for the sake of my darling's future...such a passionate young boy as well...you should be proud. You protected everything you stood for....and won.

....and so...Hound dog and Ectoplasm arrive and soon to find Gentle and La Brava...

Gentle Criminal: ...I'm afraid I took a stumble at the park...UA..I'm turning myself in.

La Brava: G-Gentle!?

Hound Dog: *Growls* For what?!

Ectoplasm: Wait. I've seen him before. He's that villain who's always posting videos online

Hound Dog walks over to Gentle and grabs him...

La Brava: Gentle no!

Hound Dog: Who fight you?!

Gentle Criminal: No one.

Hound Dog: *Sniffs* You obviously you have a fight somewhere here.

Gentle Criminal: I told you...I only trip and feel, that's all.

Hound Dog: So it's just you two?!

Gentle Criminal: That's right-

Hound Dog: Stop lying! Someone else was here before! I've got the scent of someone from our school! So tell me, what did you do to our student?!

Suddenly, footsteps was heard and yet...(YN) suddenly arrive back...

Gentle Criminal: In my years of scoundrel...I have committed so many crimes. But my greatest sun...was to kidnap and brainwashed the innocent girl you see here. My actions were self serving though I claimed to be a gentle. For I am one who has lived his entire adult life thinking only of himself. Heh, I've lost the will to fight, my dreams...the only left is the call of my being. *(YN) (LN), I am great full that you are the one whom I was able to have my final row* All the blame lies upon me. So, I implore you...pardon Manami Aiba.