Chp.4 Planning For The School Festival

-JIRO POV-

Days have passed now, Bakugo and Todoroki have already passed their license exam and yet everything was going fine, and between me and (YN), it was going great as well, working together, and training as well...until one day, Aizawa-Sensei came with an announcement, an announcement for UA, that we will be having a school festival. So with that being said, all of us has to come with an idea for us to do on the festival. In class we voted to do something for the event, some of our ideas sounded fun and interesting, but still...we needed to perform something that'll make everyone to enjoy and smile during the festival...
.
.
.
So during that day, it was night time, and yet some of us stood up to vote, and I'm one of them, and some went to their dorms to sleep, and yet the ones that are awake planning to do something for the festival were hungry, so (YN) decided to make some delicious soba for us and leave some for the others, hot soba for us and one cold soba for Todoroki...cause he likes it cold...don't ask why...just don't....anyways...back at the story...so it was night, all of us were eating delicious soba from (YN)'s cooking of course...

Kaminari: Oh man! Thanks for the soba (YN)!

Sero: Your cooking is amazing!

Mina: I'm glad we're friends with someone like you! Your cooking is so amazing!

(YN): Hehe. Glad all of you are enjoying it.

-AUTHOR POV-

(YN) notices Jiro starring at him, as he looks at her, and Jiro looking away, blushing while still eating her soba and (YN) chuckling a little...

Iida: Alright then. Now that things have quiet down, I have some thoughts about our list. It's obvious our thoughts on the ideas we got are some statin on the other students. It'll make sense if we choose something that might raise their spirits up.

Momo: I don't disagree. I mean we're aiming to be heroes right? So we should be aware of any trouble we've caused for others.

Iida: Correct. And with that in mind, I don't think we can offer the students of UA a meal that'll satisfy their taste buds.

Sero: Aw man. So food is out of question?

Iida: I believe that would be for the best. There must be another way that can be in service.

Shouji: We have to do something to keep their thoughts on mind. If the festival is just about us, then it'll be a disaster.

Tooru: Kay, so what then?

Momo: Maybe we can cut off the food ideas, and focus on experiences in that way. There's the maid café, petting zoo...and the fun house.

Sero: Don't you think a petting zoo can be unsanitary? Smelly as well.

Tooru: Hmmm. Stress relief...

Jiro: I think a skit can be pretty cool.

(YN): A skit? Really?

Jiro: Wh-What?? It can be fun no?

(YN): Hehe. It could, but it needs more description than calling it a "skit" how  about a cook-oh wait nvm. Food ideas out of sentence...as man.

Jiro: *giggles*

Mina: Why don't we throw a big dance party?

Todoroki: ...Dancing. That's a good idea.

Mina: Huh?? Wait you mean you can be in to that??!

Todoroki walks over to the table as he then starts typing on the laptop, and yet to search up and play a video of a band, singing and dancing, performing live in front of a bunch of people that seem to be having fun...