Chp.14 Jiro Shines/Eri Smiles

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

And so, the live performance began! Mina and the dance team started dancing and breaking it down while Jiro and the band started playing their music, their music that were playing was shocking the whole students in UA, especially Mirio, Eri and (YN)...

Jiro: Thanks for coming out today!

And so, Jiro started singing...

Jiro: (TIME 0:13) 🎶What am I to be?🎶What's is my calling?🎶I gave up my giving up, I'm reeeeeady to go.🎶 The future is left unseen🎶It all depends on me🎶Put it on the line to fooooollow my dream🎶 (Yeah!) 🎶Tried all my liiiiife🎶I've tried to fiiiiiind🎶Something that makes me hold on and neeeeeever let go-oooooooh🎶Hero too🎶 I am a hero too🎶My heart it seeet and I won't back dooooown🎶Hero too🎶Strength doesn't make you a hero🎶 The true heroes stand up for what they believe🎶 so wait to see🎶

While still playing and dancing and singing, Izuku tosses Aoyama up in the air as Aoyama spins around and started shooting lasers around, showing special light effects...

Mirio: Woah! Lasers!

Eri: W-Woah!

(YN) Mind: Eri...you're about to smile anytime soon! Come on Jiro, give everything you got! I know you can sing better! And remember, your music can make anyone smile! Even me and Eri!

Jiro: (TIME 1:21) 🎶I doooon't wanna know🎶Am I doing right?🎶Am I satisfied🎶I wanna live my life like iiiits meant to be🎶(Yeah!)🎶Tried all my liiiife🎶I've tried to fiiiind🎶Something that make me hold onto and forever🎶

Kirashima: Here we go!!!

And so, the special effects team were up, as Momo while still playing uses her quirk to brutal out a lot of confetti and strings all over as Todoroki's ice were making it snow by Kirashima holding the ice and running around on top of the ceiling, and Aoyama being swinging around like a disco ball by the help of Izuku...the others were having blast as the other course were enjoying the performance, everyone dancing and singing already alongside with Jiro...you know...in the past...Jiro didn't wanted to become a musician...she wanted to become a hero. Why? Cause it was hard for her to decide...helping others and making them happy seems cool for her, always admire it, but then again, her parents have taught her music and lots of stuff about it...and she didn't wanted to throw all that either...cause she likes music as well...she didn't knew what to do...but, a little advice to her partner...she can do anything she wants to be. All she gotta remover, is that her mother and father became musicians cause that's their grand love. This stuff can take a while...she has to pay attention of how things make her feel only, choosing a career is a big decision, and Jiro has some good options...and then...Jiro knew that she can be a hero and a musician. How? Cause she can help others with her sound, and in that sense, musician and heroes aren't too different for her...right?

Jiro: (TIME 3:04) Yeah I'll be! 🎶Hero too🎶I am a hero too🎶My heart is set and I won't back down🎶

Tsuyu then started climbing on the wall, grabbing Ochaco by her waist as she swings her around, and Ochaco using her quirk to touch the audience for them to float and enjoy the performance as well, disco still going from Aoyama, Confetti everywher...

Tsuyu then started climbing on the wall, grabbing Ochaco by her waist as she swings her around, and Ochaco using her quirk to touch the audience for them to float and enjoy the performance as well, disco still going from Aoyama, Confetti everywhere as well...until suddenly, a dark shadow that was blocking Eri, suddenly started to evade from the shining light...and yet to burst out as the shining light hit towards Eri...as (YN) and Mirio witness to see her smile at last! Oh good show! Jolly good show! Our little angel has smiles at last! Oh the joy!

as (YN) and Mirio witness to see her smile at last! Oh good show! Jolly good show! Our little angel has smiles at last! Oh the joy!

Eri: YAAAAAAY!!!

Mirio: (Y-YN)! L-Look! Sh-She's smiling! She's finally smiling! *sniffs*

(YN): I am! Look at her! She's so precious!

Mirio: I-I hope Sir...Sir Nighteye is watching...cause I am so proud!

(YN): Hehe. Sir is happy as well Mirio.

Mirio started to get emotionally happy to finally see Eri smile...soon, (YN) stares at Jiro singing and having the best time of her life as he yet to get emotional, looking at her as he sheds a tear and wipes it off...

(YN) Mind: J-Jiro. I'm so proud of you. You made everyone smile, you made little Eri smile...and you made me smile at most. I'm happy for you, Jiro.

Jiro: (TIME 3:40) 🎶Now it's my turn, to be the one to make you smile!!!!!🎶

Jiro, the band and the dance team keep going and going and going as Jiro then finishes it off with a solo bass...and ends it right there! After the greates performance of UA festival, the audience loudly cheered for them and applause for them as well, they had such a great time, Eri as well, knowing she has finally smiled and yet had the best day of her life, Mirio as well, as he was also happy and so proud to see Eri smile right in-front of him...and as for (YN)....he was too happy and proud for Eri to smile at last, and everyone enjoying Jiro's performance on stage with the rest of his classmates...he was happy for the two of them.

-END OF CHAPTER 14-