Chp.16

-PLAY THEME SONG-

And so, (YN) Started playing his ukulele and play some other instruments from his phone that were made from him and places it on the chair aside him as he started singing...

(YN): (TIME 0:07) 🎶There's no way to say this song's about someone else, every time your not in my arms, I start to lose myself. Someone please pass me my shades, don't let them see me down. You have taken over my days, so tonight I'm going out, yet I'm..felling like..there is no better place than right by your side. I had a little taste and I'll only spoil the party anyway, because all the girls are looking fine, but your the only one on my mind🎶

(YN) kept on singing as everyone and his friends started clapping their hands for the song, following the rhythm and yet they were enjoying the song, and as for Jiro...she started to get flustered by the song (YN) is doing for her...and so, (YN) jumped off the stage as everyone made a path for him as Jiro stood there and (YN) walking up to her and kept singing...

(YN): (TIME 0:59) 🎶All these places packed with people, but your face is what all I see, and the music is way too loud, but your voice won't let me be. So many pretty girls around, they're just dressing to impress me, but the thought of you alone has got me spun and I don't know what to say next!🎶

While still singing and everyone clapping their hands, (YN) grabs Jiro's hand and takes her with him over to the stage, soon as they both got on the stage as (YN) then started waking around Jiro, singing for her as she felt so flustered a lot and yet happy...everyone walked up to the stage with them as well, even their classmates as they joined him...

(YN): (TIME 1:34) 🎶La-Da-Dee. La-Da-Dee-Do. La-Da-Da-Me. La-Da-Da You. La-Da-Dee. La-Da-Dee-Do. There's only me, there's only you. La-Da-Dee. La-Da-Dee-Do. La-Da-Da-Me. La-Da-Da You. La-Da-Dee. La-Da-Dee-Do. When you were gone, I think of you.🎶

And so, everyone started singing the lyrics with (YN), Eri as well knowing how happy and joyful she is, enjoying the song, As for Jiro, she felt so emotionally happy, knowing that the "someone" (YN) has been talking about was her the whole time...and now, she is happy and relief about it...owning that sooner or later...she'll finally confess her feelings to (YN)...

(YN): (TIME 2:08) 🎶I pretend the night is so beautiful, take a photo with the bros La-Da-Dee-La-Da-Da-Doo. They won't see through my disguise, right here behind my eyes, replaying in my mind Le-De-Da! Ye I'm..feeling like there is no better place than right by your side. I had a little taste and I'll only spoil the party anyway, because all the girls are looking fine, but your the only one on my mind🎶

(YN) kept on singing and singing and everyone else joining with him still, everyone were having a blast, and as for Jiro, she then started dancing as well, and having the time of her life as well, as (YN) was so happy to see her enjoying the song he has done for her, and yet, she walk up to him and yet, she picks up a mic from the ground and sings along with (YN) with the lyrics, the two were smiling, enjoying the song as well as the others, Jiro has never felt this much happy before, and yet she does now, knowing thanks to (YN) for doing this for her, she is now way more happy with him, being with him, singing with him and having the best time of her life...and so, once the song ended, Jiro rushes over to (YN) and gives him a big hug with a smile on her face, everyone cheered and clap for him for the great performance he has given...(YN) felt so glad that Jiro love the song he did for her, and yet, he wraps his arms around her as well as everyone kept on cheering and clapping for the best performance ever...soon, (YN) then hears Jiro telling him...

Jiro: Thank you (YN)! This was the best day!

(YN): Your welcome...Jiro.

-END OF CHAPTER 16-