Chp.17 Let Us Have Fun Together

-PLAY THEME SONG-

And so, after the performance is done, everyone exited the building from the gym, and soon everyone were so amazed and happy to see Class 1-A and B perform to make them entertain...especially (YN)'s solo performance, and yet, his performance  made Jiro happier than everyone else...so, after that, everyone started cleaning up the gym...until (YN) needed have a little talk with All Might, Hound Dog and Ectoplasm about the situation he had against Gentle Criminal...

All Might: I know you came back safe and sound, but you could have at least called us. Running late isn't a crime you know.

(YN): I-I know, I'm sorry All Might. I guess I should have thought about it. It won't and never happen again.

All Might: Hmmm. I hope so. Besides, I have a pretty good idea of what happened based on Ecto's report.

Hound Dog: Listen here kid! Don't think you made the right call. Things weren't that grizzly, so the festival is still going on, but this could have gone real bad! You're a UA student with a provisional hero license. You should have relied on us to handle the job! Your teachers wanted to protect your school just as much you do.

(YN): ...Yes sir. I understand.

Hound Dog: Now put a smile on your face and beat it! The fest is on you better enjoy every minute!

(YN): Y-Yes sir! Thank you!

(YN) goes off with the others...

All Might: Hound Dog, I really appreciate-

Hound Dog: All Might-GRRR!! GRAAGH!

Ectoplasm: Hmmm. He's already forgetting his speech when he's angry. Better Jump in.

Meanwhile, (YN) arrive at the gym as he appeared with Izuku, Mirio and Eri...

Mirio: Oh hey (YN)!

(YN): Hey Mirio, Hey Iz-

(YN) notices Izuku crying, happily crying emotionally...

(YN): What the?? Are you okay???

Izuki: Y-Yeah, it's just that...

Izuku points at the direction to Eri as (YN) sees her smiling...

Eri: Oh hey (YN)!