Chp.6 Enter Gentle Criminal

-AUTHOR POV-

During that day, it was evening, and yet this time...meanwhile, in the city, rumors were heard that there is a villain who is been appearing on videos on his own site, uploading them online...in a mini market, a villain soon to appeared informs of the market, as yet he was talking with someone, soon the person started recording as the villain started talking...

???: Ahem. Welcome dearest viewers! I bid you a good day. Can you guess what I'm up to? Well let's go in and you shall see.

Soon the villain and the person recording enter the market, as the villain kid out pulled out a knife from his pocket, and yet, this villain happens to have a gentle accent and yet to be a gentleman as well...

???: Worry not friends, I'll show you. Now, you there kind sir, I hope you pardon my rudeness, but I simply don't have the time to idle chatter. Kindly put the money in this briefcase. Before those worthless heroes decide to show themselves. Please?

Cashier: W-Wait! I-I know you! Your that guy...that guy that has been seen in videos on your site!

???: Oh please. Don't make me flustered, now do as I say please? If you could put the bills in stacks of ten.

Cashier: Y-Yes! Just don't hurt me!

Seconds later, the cashier soon finished filling the briefcase with money, as he was, some two heroes arrive as well..

Hero #3: Drop your weapon!

Suddenly, the person recording talked, and yet to have a female voice...

???: O-Oh no! There here Gentle! This is bad! Will you be alright?!

The villain that happens to be a gentleman has a name, a villain name of course, Gentle, Gentle Criminal...

Gentle Criminal: Hahaha! Calm yourself, La Brava. Do you think a bunch of stooges like these heroes can stop me??

Suddenly, three more heroes appeared..soon Gentle Criminal dropped his weapon and briefcase as he tells La Brava, the person recording...

Gentle Criminal: La Brava, cut to black please?

La Brava: I got you covered, Gentle!

Soon, La Brava cut the recording on black for a moment, soon after minutes later, she then went back recording as she appeared to be outside, and yet Gentle Criminal coming out from the market, and yet the heroes taken down as well...what the heck just happened?!!

Gentle Criminal: Post haste my darling girl.

La Brava: We can't leave yet! You forgot the briefcase!

Gentle Criminal: Pish tosh, La Brava. I'm merely paying the appearance fee. Hahaha. Money is not the goal. Rather write down my name in the annuls of history! Yes for tis I, Gentle, Gentle Criminal! At your service! And now my dear viewers, I must say Cheerio. Until next time.

We are not sure what just happen when everything went black on the recording, yet the heroes that came in to try stopping Gentle Criminal, happens to be defeated and taken down

...We are not sure what just happen when everything went black on the recording, yet the heroes that came in to try stopping Gentle Criminal, happens to be defeated and taken down...just what did Gentle Criminal do?! Not sure the whole thing he just did was serious, or a joke. We cannot tell...soon afterwards, Gentle Criminal and La Brava happens to arrive on top of a building...

La Brava: Aw Gentle!

Gentle Criminal: What is troubling you, La Brava?

La Brava: We're not getting many views on your new video! Even though you were absolutely, undeniably, wonderful today! I just don't get it!

Gentle Criminal: As I thought, in order to go down history, I need to accomplish greater feats. It is time for a proper spectacle. The question of course, is what would it be? We must leave the entire world gobsmacked. Impact is key. I need a scheme that no soul can ignore. Fret not, I will settle on something quiet perfect. Of that, I'm sure. Because I reprimanded those who behave in an ungentlemanly way. I am the modern day "gentleman thief".

La Brava: Ugh! This is so frustrating!

Gentle Criminal: My My! What do you mean, my dear girl?

La Brava: The J-Store video should be racking up views on your video, but it's barely been watched! Peoples the internet have no taste! Someone as charming as you are should have gone viral!

Gentle Criminal: *Laughs In Gentleman* If you always blame others, then you will never live up to your fullest potential, La Brava.

La Brava: But it's not fair! You've been putting out villainous internet videos for a good 6 years and what you have got for it?! Nothing!The suddenly, this Stain guy steals all the glory with a video of his stupid life story! And he didn't even upload the darn thing himself! Now their are mention people about the league of villains and other villains, and they're mean and gloomy! Nothing like you!

Gentle Criminal: ...You are absolutely correct. Extreme and violent actions do seem to fascinate the barbaric messes. It goes against the fiber of my being. However...It's true that these foul friends have momentum. All of the videos concerning them have over 10,000 comments of varying natures. While the scant notes on my own videos are far from encouraging. Hehe, but I refuse to be gutted by these impertinent comments, La Brava! Why do you ask? Cause my next plan will surpass all expectations!

La Brava: Aw! I never doubted you for a scene Gentle! Let's hear it then! What's your next plan?!

Gentle Criminal: Grand displays and great works of art always question the current times. I'll target the place that's responsible for this age of heroes soon everyone will know my name. Besides, of history repeats itself, as its won't to do, a couple of days left, their will be a festival at a certain school, that is responsible of the age of heroes, and with unrivaled security. An institution from where many of the most regaled heroes hail.

La Brava: Oh don't tell me! Yes! I know the place! I know exactly!

Gentle Criminal: Hahahaha! If I show I'm capable of sneaking past their defenses...then I'm sure it will be a headline worthy caper. Mark my words!

-END OF CHAPTER 6-