Chapter 18

I forgot to post it sorry, also I watch the anime episode, to me it just felt like Iruma had a teasing tone towards all the students.

"Can I open it?" Y/n asked in excitement as she stared at the ginormous door. Y/n looked super adorable as she placed her right hand on the door ignoring everything behind her.

"Can I? Can I?" Imaginary ears and tails appeared on Y/n as the tail wagged.

Y/n was given the key as she could feel her father's magic flow through it. Y/n smiled again as she opened the door as Kalego declared the royal one classroom reopened.

Y/n walked in first as she quickly looked around.

Y/n walked up to the two chairs her mother and father used to sit on while smiling happily

Y/n walked up to the two chairs her mother and father used to sit on while smiling happily. She calmly sat down on her mother's seat while Iruma's sat on her father's.

-time skip-

"Iruma no matter how many times you'll apologise I'll torture you about this day untill you die." Y/n said proudly while smiling "Also what's wrong with Azz amd Clara they became like glue and your the paper."

Everyone else in the abnormal class nodded to Y/n statement.

-time skip-

"How did it end up like this

"How did it end up like this." Y/n said as they had all dog piled on Iruma.

Kalego told them about what they had to do everyone seemed excited about vacation but then Kalego told them about the test for their lectures.

Y/n yawned as all the grades she got were 10 and 9's for all tests she took.

-time skip, wow there's a lot of these-

"Iruma sukcs at learning...Your grandfather is a principal! Your supposed to be smart." Y/n said slightly confused

"I'm not used to it, or rather, I just don't know how..." Iruma said saddened

"Is that so...however, I know you'll do well, Iruma-sama." Azz said

"Test are pretty easy." Clara added.