Chapter 11

Luckily enough Sullivan stoped time, which weirdly enough didn't affect me or Iruma, as time started up again all the small meteors started to spin everyone still believing this was our surprise.

By doing this all the small meteor evaded the school and went down the abyss, I released my sigh of relief. It looked like beautiful glittery explosions surrounded the school.

I still held the unconscious Iruma who weirdly enough hadn't woken up to all this noise. In the end I had to give him to Sullivan. Don't now why but he said "I wanted my dear grandson back." I then handed him to Sullivan.

-time skip-

When Iruma showed up on Sullivan's shoulders we all cheered. He ended up waving at us after Sullivan waved at us. Sullivan flew down and landed in front of all of us with Iruma still on his shoulder as he held his legs.

Ameri ran up to Iruma and bowed happily. As she explained her happiness about the fireworks he made, then everyone else realised he made them and became even more excited.

I was still so sad about not being able of helping to make the fireworks but they were beautiful so that made me happier.

-another time skip-

Everyone's very excited about they're family arriving... I sighed sadly perfectly knowing my family won't be arriving if I can't even remember what happened to him.

Clara's family came and sung an entire song as they introduced themselves, then they had an entire performance.

I just found it enjoyable they had a drawing of the eldest son. They then sprinted off while yelling in sync "off we go!" I was smiling and then asked "why did they have a drawing of the eldest son?"

Iruma and Azz shrugged due to my question, out of nowhere this female Azz appeared "Alice-chan!" She yelled three dots appeared before us as I quickly turned to Azz "Alice-chan!!!" I yelled shocked at the reveal of his name.

His mom then started to talk to me for a short time about seduction magic and then to Iruma about how Alice only talks about him and the firework.

Alice not wanting to be embarrassed anymore pushed his mom away form Iruma to meet our seduction teacher who was her student.

Me and Iruma where then left alone "I'm so jealous." I said sadly "I don't even know where my father is and my aunt and uncle are with my niece." My sadness spread like wild fire as I fell to the floor on my knees when Iruma also left with his family.

"I'm so depressingly alone~" I said to myself, I ended up just going to food stores after voting for Iruma's batler becaus you were allowed to do that throughout the festivity.

I ate all the foods I like, the chocolate bananas, the hell peppers, caramel Devi-apples, boba and a sin sucker.

I walked around while thinking of my father and also watching other batler performances. 'I wonder if my father wants his throne back or for me to take it I know somewhere on the campus my mom and dad their thrones from this school are seated.'

Envy came out of my necklace and sat down on my shoulder.