Collard Greens

Y/n and Usolá were wearing clothes befitting of Royalty. As they sat on two different thrones. They smiled towards the camera as the music started to play.

Yeah, yeah, yeah
Oh, oh
Yo, yo

The camera moves in on Y/n as her smile turns into a sinister grin, she then sings the next line. "Oh, oh, luxury,
Chidi-ching-ching could buy anything."

The screen looks to the left and stared at Usolá as he starts to sing "cop that. Oh, oh, collard greens"

The camera quickly goes down and you now see Kerori and Chima, both of them wearing dresses befitting of Nobility.

Kerori's smile can be seen as it attracts the Camera's attention towards her "Three degrees low, make it cold for me, drop that."

The Camers goes towards Chima, while Kerori looked elegant, Chima looked adorable, as if you had to take care of her. But the lyrics she sang were the opposite "Oh, oh, down with that shit Drink this, smoke this, get down with the shit, aye Oh, oh, down with the shit, Cop this, pop this, down with the shit"

The camera quickly goes down and you now see Iruma alone on a throne, Azz and Clara stand beside him. Azz on his right and Clara on his left.

The screen looks at Iruma his head is tilted to the right as he smiled as if he rules over all "Smoke this, drink this, straight to my liver."

The screen goes towards Azz, he smiles brightly and says "Gang rap, X-mas, smoke, shots I deliver. Faded, Vegas, might sponsor the killer."

The screen then moves towards Clara who had a weirdly enough serious fling in her eyes  "Shake it, break it, hot-hot for the winter. Drop it, cop it, eyes locked on your inner object."

The room seems to fill itself up with objects, the camera moves down again and now you see Sabro and Silvia sitting in their own throned, Sabro dressed just like Iruma, the only difference is that the upper part of his outfit isn't buttoned closed which caused you to see his abs.

The camera zooms in on Sabro, he smiled pridefully as he says "Rock it, blast-blast, new beginnings."

His sister is seen looking very giddy, she is wearing the same outfit as Chima, even so she doesn't look like someone to guard at all. "Lovely, pinky how not I remember, fiendin'. Give me, give me, give me some. Freak the freckles off your face."

The scene changes again and shows, Kamui and Schemieder.

The camera zooms in on Kamui as he starts to sign the sexual lines of the songs.

Schemieder is now shown on screen as he sings the next lines "Chromosome, part full, prolly off a Norco, and gas, not the Arco, popping since the intro. You shoppin' from the window, play my favorite temp"

The screen rapidly goes up and it shows Y/n now seated where Iruma was seated before "Oh, oh, luxury. Chidi-ching-ching could buy anything"

The screen quickly moves to the right as Iruma sings the lines "cop that. Oh, oh, collard greens."

The screen moves two times to the left as Kerori is now seated alone on the throne. "Three degrees low, make it hot for me, drop that."

Jazz is now seated in a throne for the first time as "Oh, oh, down with that shit, drink this. Smoke this, get down with the shit, aye"

Lied sits sideways on the throne, his tail was swaying from left to right as he sings "Oh, oh, down with the shit. Cop this, pop this, down with the shit."

Picero unlike everyone else was laying on his pillow as he sang tiredly "Hold up, biatch, this your favorite song
Translation."

Goemen walks on to screen and starts to sing the lines."[Censored]"

Usolá appeared as he sang "Let's get it, nights like this, I'm a knight like this. Sword in my hand, I fight like this."

Y/n comes up from the ground as she continued the song "And I'm more then a king I'm a god!"

Iruma walks into screen view, he smiles brightly as he says "Bitch, touche, en garde."

Kuromu appears on screen as she sings "I'm famous, I blame this on you, cash in the mirror."

Kuromu's rival, Gyari, pops up as she sings towards Kuromu "Hang in my penthouse roof, skyline the clearest."

Kuromu sings back "Watch it, your optics, popping out, you look the weirdest."

Even so Gyari smiled as she also sings back. "Pop my top on the 105, head with no power steering, ah!"

Out of nowhere Kuromu puts Irumi in between the two of them, Irumi smiles towards the camera as they sing "Oh, oh, luxury. Chidi-ching-ching could buy anything, cop that."

Merry/Mellie (that hasn't been cleared up) interrupts them as she sings "Oh, oh, collard greens."

Kuromu dissapears from screen and Kerori appears slightly late as she quickly sings "Three degrees low, make it hot for me, drop that."

Purson appears behind the group as if he wanted to conceal himself as he softly sings "Oh, oh, down with that shit. Drink this, smoke this, get down with the shit, aye. Oh, oh, down with the shit. Cop this, pop this, down with the shit."

"Oh, oh, luxury." Iruma says

Azz then appears and says "Chidi-ching-ching could buy anything, cop that."

Clara appears after that and goes "Oh, oh, collard greens."

Kerori then sings "Three degrees low, make it hot for me, drop that."

Y/n appears lastly as she sings "Oh, oh, down with that shit. Drink this, smoke this, get down with the shit, aye. Oh, oh, down with the shit. Cop this, pop this, down with the shit, oh."

(A/n: I cut a lot of stuff out, because I didn't want to put them in, for example the word nigga can't truly be used by Y/n if you imagine Y/n as pale, but if you imagine she's black you can, even so I won't know so I cut out all words with that, also everything that made me uncomfortable. This what you guys are given as a gift due to my laziness.