Chapter 1

"Y/n we don't have time for this."
Nami Kao said to me shaking her head "you've been invited to the student council by me so only eat this."

You heard it... I am now stuck... with the student council!

After multiple weeks of training, I was allowed to patrol... but I wonder why starvation was a part of the training...

We patrolled around campus, I walked forward and chopped a demon in the neck which was thinking of breaking a window of the school with a bat they were hiding.

"Breaking a window is useless, you would be caught as soon as the sound of the broken window vwas heard."

I took the bat away from his unconscious body, and gave it to the president. Amelie patted my head and said it was to be expected of her childhood friend.

After she said this...  images flashed in my head, me dragging Amelie around... it showed that Amelie and me were the same age... does that mean I fell unconscious for a long while... but then... why didn't I grow taller?

We patrolled around the school picking up sleeping students, stopping other students from vandalising, and breaking the rules.

I officially became a member of the student council. Even so coming to school and seeing Iruma accidentally boss Asmodeus Alice around was hilarious to me.

Now then, onto the familiar summoning ritual... it was even funnier what Iruma did to our teacher!

Kalego-sensei yelled at all of us, and the rest quieted down he also glared at us.

He walked forward and introduced himself "I am Naberius Kalego, you're adviser. I am always in charge of this ritual. Why? Because I am dignified at all times. I will determine wether or not you lot are useless trash or useful trash."

He walked up to me and Iruma as he said "for example..." he glared at the two of us scaring only Iruma as I held a neutral face. "If a piece of trash uses the spotlight his grandfather gave him to chant a vulgar spell, or if a piece of trash who uses their bloodline to gain documents, and then has the nerve to cause such a ruckus the next day... that'd be immediate grounds to get rid of you. Also if a piece of trash has the nerve to hit a teacher during the entrance ceremony, that is also immediate grounds to get rid of you."

Iruma was shaking as he told the rest of the student he would expel them if they were useless. Kalego-sensei pulls out this very cute but huge instruction tablet from nowhere as he tells everyone to be silent again."

After the tablet explained the four steps Kalego-sensei destroyed the tablet.

We were then told to line-up behind each other, I was going after Asmodeus. As soon as he finished I took the summoning parchment bit my finger with my fangs and drew a circle on the parchment.

I quickly regenerated and lit the parchment on fire.

"Shrink" I ordered causing it to turn only double my size instead of almost hitting the ceiling

"Shrink" I ordered causing it to turn only double my size instead of almost hitting the ceiling. Everyone was astonished because of my and Asmodeus' familiars.

The teacher didn't seem shocked because of our familiars, probably because of our blood lines. Iruma walked up to the stage after talking to Asmodeus he bit his finger and drew a circle.

He started to think and then smiled happily. "He must be super good at this." I said now standing next to Asmodeus who praised Iruma.

It started to glow and Kalego-sensei seemed to disappear 'this is an impossible feat for a demon... only species that are more calm and civil then demons and have either less or no magic attributes could do such a thing... as summoning another demon."

'Iruma also doesn't really smell like a demon... what in the netherworld could he be...he has a perfume like scent on him so I can't tell what his race is...he just smells so sickly sweat also like a pushover.'

Kalego had been summoned by Iruma, have his upper body in the summoning circle, the other side still standing.

"What in the netherworld is this!" Kalego-sensei yelled "what did you do!"

"Uh... I-i don't know..." stuttered Iruma as he was confused as well.

I started to laugh, Kalego-sensei ordered Iruma to stop the summoning, so Iruma started to pull his legs.

"You're gonna tear of his legs!" I yelled while laughing to Kalego-Sensei's irritation "you have to push!" He yelled at Iruma as I laughed even more.

Iruma then started to push his legs up, Kalego-sensei tried to stop him but it was too late...

...he got turned into a small and fluffy looking bird with his demon wings on his back...

Our entire class was silent as Asmodeus silenced my laughter by covering my mouth. When Kalego-sensei realised his situation he let himself fall into the floor annoyed, angered and ashamed.

I made Asmodeus take his hand away from my mouth. Iruma was worried for sensei and asked if he was okay.

Asmodeus then told his own view of what happened. "I am absolutely moved beyond words Iruma-sama!" I was holding back my own laughter because of the form of Kalego-sensei and Iruma's confused look.

"Why?!" asked iruma confused. "To think you were capable of making Kalego-sensei your familiar..." he bowed down "what?!" said Iruma confused as the rest watched shocked

I regained my composure and neutral face as Asmodeus continued speaking "knew you were secretly enraged by Kalego's attitude towards you! This will show him!" Instead of listening to Iruma everyone excepted Asmodeus's explanation.

Kalego tried to force Iruma into stopping the contract but got punished because he refused to accept Iruma as his new master.

Iruma was so confused as of why as we were all excused, Iruma being the last student doing the familiar summoning.

-Time Skip-

I walked around with Asmodeus and Iruma, Asmodeus commonly scared student away to make way for Iruma, just then sounds came from the door left to us, so I caught the girl.

It was a green haired girl with white horns, the Clara girl spoke quickly as i sat her down and she put the boxes on top of each other. She then jumped on then.

"This is going to be a fun day." I said to myself while smiling

To be continued...