Chapter 5

"Ooh you're back Iruma!" I said smiling happily, I flung him over my shoulder and said "let's go." Azz tried to stop me while Clara climed onto my other shoulder.

I was laughing as Azz tried to pull Clara of my shoulder and to softly put Iruma down.

-time skip-

"Lunch time!" Yelled Clara excited "and..." she now layed on her stomach on top of Blindie "the top of Sabnock mountain!"

"Iruma-chi!" "N/n-N/n!" The two of us turned to her as she said "you two should play as well." "Now Clara, I don't think he can carry all three of us... so I'm all in!" I said loudly put Clara on top of my head, sat down on his head and held Iruma.

Sabnock stood up as he spoke to Iruma's who was still in my arms. Iruma got his food so I placed him down as he started to eat a lot like the glutton he is.

Girl blondie who had an obvious crush on Iruma was staring at him. I turned and looked her straight in the eye. I called her over with hand gestures but she scurried of in stead.

After some time Iruma got a text, I stole his phone and said "I'll deal with it "Iruma" I said, the next thing they knew I looked and sounded exactly like Iruma."

I knocked him unconscious and gained all the knowledge of Iruma that I needed. Which weirdly included avoiding everything and human language.

"Bye bye" I said in Iruma's voice. I made a clone of mine go to the meeting for me.

I stood outside waiting calmly like Iruma would a little shocked he's been meeting with Amerie. I heard Amerie coming over very tired "um... Daijōbudesuka?"

"Do not worry..." said Amerie panting because of running for so long. "Okay..." I said a little worried her "did you wait long?" She asked I blinked once as I forced a small blush to appear on my face "nope. I just got here."

"I see!" said Ameri happily "perfect timing then." I said while smiling towards Amerie "I'm counting on you again today!" said Amerie smiling

"No problem" I said just as happily, I had no idea Azz and Clara decided to follow me to see as well, me and Amerie where talking with each other our own voices canceled out by them commentating.

"Okay here we go." I said happily while holding up a book called 'first love memories' "we'll be starting with volume 5, since that's were we left off."

"Indeed." said Amerie as her ears twitched "did you wait long?" I asked reading the script of the female in story "nope I just got here." said the boy, reminding me of what happened some seconds ago.

"Where should we go?" Asked the girl "off u go." Said the boy, a bird was sitting on his finger "you're so kind, Kakeru-kun." Said the girl

"Do you have a dream rin-chan?" Asked the boy to the girl "yes." The girl responded "there was a dream I was pursuing for a really long time, but it finally came true."

"Huh?" said the boy confused while tilting his head "My current dream is to use that strength to protect the one I love. So my dream right now is to be a beautiful bride."

"Doki Doki"

Ameri asked me questions about the wording and what she was going to do. I explained this with the help of some of Iruma's memories

"Ameri, do you have any dreams for the future?" She looked down at her student council badge and then said "I am very proud to be a demon. I want others to be proud that they're demons, too. Which is why... I want to improve the nature of the students and make this school a house of learning that any demon would love to attend."

"That is my... dream. I'll be helping with my father's work after I graduate, but for now I must do everything I can."

"Sugoi!" I said amazed, Amerie then said "Though, I'm interested in working at a cake or flower shop, too." She then pointed at me and asked "d-don't you have have any ambitions?!"

I looked to the mementoes Iruma had of the nether world which only start with his first day of school but nothing he was thinking was given to me. "Huh? Me?" I softly scratched my cheek and then said "let's see... I think I'm just content at having fun with everyone."

"That's only an ideal." She corrected me "I asked about you're ambitions." I became silent as I looked through Iruma's mementoes them skipping over most of the conversations he had with his grandfather and his grandfather's butler.

"Ideals and ambitions are two different things. What I want to know is what it is you want to grasp for yourself. You're desire."

They're came a short silence between the two of us as she continued. "I'll ask you again, Iruma. What is you're dream?"

"My... dream..." I searched in my own disoriented memories "humans are weird creatures, some are innocent while others are consumed by all the seven sins."

"What should i do if I meet a human?" "We'll if they have a hair color like black, blond, brown or red sent them back... but if it's any other color you could either drink they're blood or use them to gain more power."

My child voice laughed softly and asked "well how I can tell if they're human?"

"Well all demons except me and you're mom, don't speak or read the human language so that could be a give away."

"And they're scent they have a scent of life and death it's weird and they hide they're most useful memories from demons."

"Really!"

"Yes demons can't hide their memories but humans can."

'So Iruma's not a demon... I can't imagine him being a human if the ring of gluttony chose him' I thought

To be continued...