The spin-Off we are the main characters of the demon world

At The School Of The Demon World Demons Of Diverse Nature Gather.

On This Day Alone... A Newly Enrolled Demon Student...

"I'm finally here... Babylus! Starting today, I'll..."

Become The Main Character Of Babylus!!

The Day Of The Babylus Entrance Ceremony

The Day Of The Babylus Entrance Ceremony. Each New Year, Demons Are Starved For Freshman Blood... And All Kinds Of Tyranny Happens As They Step Through These Gates. However... The ones Keeping These Outlaws In Check... Are These Noble And Elite Demons...

"How wretched." A female demon said, she stepped on a demons head. 7 students stood behind her, 1 students took a step forward, the vice principal. From this alone it was obvious she was the student council President, also due to the comments of all the other students around about her.

"Yet again, Amelie-san, you're attracting everyone's attention who should be going to class!" The student council Vice President, Nami-Kao, said scolding the students and Ameri.

This Is The Story Of A Demon Who Longs To Join The Student Council.

"That, was freaking cool! That's it! That's the person! She's what I was thinkin' of!"

This is...

Teufel Xiaolong

Teufel Xiaolong

Xiaolong was seated in the entrance ceremony and started to blank out as soon as Iruma did his part of the ceremony.

You may wonder why this is here? Easy, Y/n, has been having fun watching Xiaolong's attempts to join the student council, the first time he even noticed her was when she went on patrol for the first time.

Even so, they only ever noticed Y/n completely when she came to do an inspection on the battler.

"Hello, it's very nice to see your battler up and running." Y/n turned to look towards every single student. "Where's your chief."

"H-he isn't present" Xiaolong stuttered

Y/n tilts her head and then sighs "How am I going to inspect this place if the leader isn't present."

Just then a freshmen, named Lehrer Utsu, from the battler quickly got up and held her hand "Y/n-chan, do not worry I'll make sure you are completely comfortable."

He rubbed her hand affectionately, he then looked into her eyes, excepting her to start swooning. Y/n stared at him with a blank face and then kicks him in the crotch. "Where is the vice club leader?."

Shoppi appeared just as you asked, and said
"I'm sorry Y/n-san, those two are really annoying."

You patted his head and smiled. "It's okay, at least you do your job." Shoppi looked down to hide his blush of embarrassment.

"Y/n-san, how do u get into the student council?!"

Y/n turned towards Xiaolong and then said "You've ransacked the school building before, unless you manage to become super powerful or can beat someone in the student council or the abnormal class in a fight, there is no way I'll help you get in."

To these words, you could hear the poor boys heart shatter, but also give him resolution. "So if I beat Iru-"

Y/n calmly interrupted him "When pigs can fly in the human world, you'll beat Iruma-san. No offence, btw."

"None taken."