Bio

Aamon Y/n

Aamon Y/n

Y/n Aamon

Alias :
Y/n-san (by Suzuki Iruma)
N/n-chan (by Clara Valac)
Y/n (also) Y/n-chan (by Azazel Ameri)

Gender : female

Age : looks 15

Hair color : white and H/c split in the middle

Eye color : e/c [glowing purple when using magic]

———————————————
Personal information

Status :Alive

Relatives :
demon king Derkila [unknown]
M/n Aamon [deceased]
Possible siblings [unknown]
Aru Aamon/aunt [alive]
Miko Aamon/uncle [alive]
Nami Kao Aamon/cousin [alive]

Occupation :
Student Freshmen [beginning]
Student Sophmore [present]
Demon queen [future]

Affiliation :
Babylus Demon School,
Student council,
Magical Tools Research Division

Species : half demon, half nephalem

Rank :
Zain (7) [currently]
Vau (6
Hé (5)

———————————————

Magic

Familiar: Cerberus

Equipment: the necklace of envy
[when the name of the person you want to transform into is spoken by the user, the necklace will allow the user to change into the person's they spoke of, they're is also a spirit inside the necklace that Y/n talks to before she goes to bed]

The gloves of lust: information is currently being withheld.

Blood magic : blue and purple flame magic

———————————————
First appearance

Manga debut : chapter 1

Anime debut : episode 1

———————————————

Y/n Aamon is one of the main deuteragonists and Iruma's love interest
of the fanfiction. She is friends with Iruma Suzuki, Asmodeus Alice and Valac Clara, and is the first 1st year to reach rank Zain as a first year.

Appearance:

Y/n has a [Short, Medium size or Tall] stature and feminine features. She has soft and [skin tone feature] skin, she also had [hair length]-hair that is split in the middle by h/c and white. She has curled horns and has four wings instead of two like other demons.

(A/n: if you already have white hair imagine that side is black)

She has slightly pointed ears and e/c eyes with white eyelashes. She wears both the student council and normal Babylus' school uniform. Y/n wears a necklace and a pair of gloves later on in the series.

Personality:

rude to most strangers due to how she doesn't have her memories anymore, respectful to anyone of higher rank of hers, kind to any friend she has ever made. She is also joking towards people she sees as super close friends, she has a soft spot for Iruma, Clara and Alice, as well as [Redacted] when it comes to her feelings she is kind of blunt answering that she has a crush for Iruma without hesitation, but when she found out herself she kept trying to deny it.

Y/n can also be seen as rude and overbearing as some of the faculty at one point believed that Y/n has a little bit less if not as much control over babylus as Sullivan.

History:
Y/n has messed up memories, the only person who knows of her past whose location is known is Iruma's grandfather, Sullivan, because he served her father, Demon king Derkila. They are the only person who's location is unknown that knows of all her memories.

She has the necklace of her mother on at all times, but has no memory of when she received it.

Abilities:

Blue flame magic [unlocked]:
M/n's demonic bloodline magic can create, shape and manipulate blue flames, which are far hotter and more intense than ordinary orange fire. The blue flames are of such color due to either their intense temperature or due to possessing mystical properties.

Blue Lightning magic [unlocked]:
M/n's Angelic bloodline magic allowed her to generate and manipulate blue lightning at will. Lightning Magic possesses both high speed and strong attack power. Furthermore, angels with an affinity towards lightning have the latent ability of mana sensory.

Mana Sensory [locked]:
[no explanation found]

Purple flame magic [unlocked]:
M/n's bloodline magic can create, shape and manipulate purple flames, which has the properties of solid matter and cannot be extinguished by wind or water. Advanced users can use their flames to make people go into a stasis-like state.

Illusion magic [locked]:
A form of Magic that revolves around the use of illusions, allowing the caster to create illusions. The user can also determine who sees and hears the illusions and who doesn't. The Magic has quite a large range. Similar to Memory Control magic, when a target or the caster themselves becomes aware of an illusion casted on them, the effects of the illusion will begin to wear off and disappear. The more advanced illusionist are capable of creating individual illusions that possess their own personality and feelings or at least mirror those they're copying, In addition, each illusion can possess a physical form, and capable of doing lifelike things such as performing Magic and inflicting real damage.

Ultimate Winged Flight:
Y/n is capable of using them completely, and faster than most if not all demons, without even gaining a single bead of sweat. Even so when she is lazy it can cause disaster to the area around her if she does not land slowly.

Barrier Magic:
Y/n has the ability to summon barriers, disrupting any obstacle that blocks or attacks her field of view. She is able to cast this instantly with ease.

Absolute order:
Derkila's bloodline magic grants her the capability of making any specie or world bend to her will if she so desires it to in the same way her father did. Sullivan said that the Derkila himself was the demon world itself, so Delkira's orders were absolute, no matter how unreasonable. If everyone decided to "Go to the right", but if Delkira said "Go straight" then even if there was no road, the demons would follow his will, creating a path for themselves. such unbelievable things created the demon world and due to Y/n being a child of Y/n she can do just that. Sadly for her side effects are blood loss, it comes out of either her eyes, nose or mouth. When she gets older, there is the chance her body will become immune to this repercussion and can command demons just like her father did.

Conjure Objects[unlocked]:
Y/n can manifest items into her hand, or by snapping her fingers, conjure them at any time. She has done this for simple tasks such as bringing magic books, or letting items appear out of thin air.

Autokeep[locked]:
A permeating magic that allows a certain place, or location to be kept in pristine condition, away from decaying, rust, dust and withering.

Trivia:
1. Y/n's last name, Aamon, is based off of Aamon or Amon. A Marquis of Hell and the seventh of the 72 Goetic demons who governs forty infernal legions. He may appear as a fire breathing wolf with a snake's tail, as a man with dog's teeth situated inside of a raven, or as a raven-headed man. He tells of all things past and future, procures love and reconciles controversies between friends and foes. Now Y/n has zero of those skills but since a different last name was taken I handed her this one.

2. Y/n is the first person to fall in love with Iruma and also the reason why Clara and (Amelie later on) see Iruma as just a friend.

3. Y/n has the necklace of envy, the being inside envy was named Envy by Y/n since they themselves don't know their name.

4. Y/n is actually bisexual, her first ever crush was Æmęłłē, her feelings turned platonic due to [REDACTED]