Chapter 4

We were waiting for Iruma because he he had already left in a carriage as I magically did the attendance of the school.

When this carriage arrived, a cat looking red haired butler boy came out and announced Iruma's arrival "oh... there he is." I said calmly, Azz ran up to him fascinated by his way of travel but got interrupted by Clara who had rolled herself up in the carpet.

"Clara get out of the dang carpet." I said as I tried to push her out. As I tried to stop Clara from bumping into Azz and give back the carpet the chair-demon gave Iruma his bag smiling.

"Finally!" I yelled happily giving Iruma enough time to escape. I gave butler boy back his carpet and then picked up Azz and Clara. I flew all three of us to class quickly, Clara was smiling the whole way through as Azz kept telling me I didn't have to.

We did the roll cal calmly but Iruma's got distracted so I touched his neck while heating up my fingers. This allowed Iruma to do the roll call. Azz noticed Iruma's sadness and tries to cheer him up.

Clara jumped onto my back as Azz tried to get her off "stop it Clara we are trying to cheer up Iruma-sama." said Azz annoyed, I was laughing as I almost fell over.

This scene caused Iruma to smile. We were thought about the
Netherworld, the history of the Netherworld and my parents.

It told us about how they ruled with they're magic even if no one knew how to use it or learn it. Then there were my moms wings which could weirdly enough turn into steel.

And one of the last lessons we got was were plant magic. We got class in the botany tower were we would learn about diabotany. As she explained this I relaxed Iruma didn't know how to change the amount of magicules that get spilled into what he wants it to.

"Iruma-kun." I said softly he weirdly enough didn't hear me as he got distracted by the teachers magic use.

Iruma then reminded of that we had to go to class. I teleported us to the classroom where Clara finally got off my back to Azz's happiness.

Blondie as I like to call him made a aggressive plant which was eating its own plant pot.

He got a B+

Azz made a flaming flower

He got a A+

Because blondie was jealous he watered Azz's plant putting it out. Azz was very insulted and casted his flame magic, blondie evaded while laughing.

I then punched him the gut shutting him up.

Then there was thief boy who made a plant that looked like money.

Game boy who made a plant with a poker board.

Perverted bird boy made a censored flower designed after the pretty tall girl.

The pretty Tall girl made a pretty flower that gave of a weird scent to me.

"Quan quan." I said.

It created a red spider lily, after all The Red Spider Lily is the culprit that I view as an omen in my life

It created a red spider lily, after all The Red Spider Lily is the culprit that I view as an omen in my life. Seeing this flower reminds me that so many things have been taken away from me.

In fact, as far as I've personally witnessed, there is nothing positive about this flower. People I love disappear. People are changed forever. Final goodbyes are said all too soon. This plant isn't my friend...even if it is really beautiful to look at. I should have viewed it  from a distance.

There were so many other flowers, but the one that stood out the most was Iruma's. I looked up at the tall tree.

It's a cherry blossom tree

I heard someone whisper, I looked around confused as I tried to find the voice of the person.

To be continued...