Chapter 10

A huge tremor surrounded the school. I tried to locate the magic but the user spread it out in a way I couldn't detect it. I lifted my necklace up "turn me into the user of this magic."

My necklace glowed and turned me into Iruma's third year leader. I blinked twice while looking into the mirror. I turned myself back and tried to reach their location.

But my magic got repelled. "Ugh." I growled as barriers appeared all around the school. Veins in my body seemed to burst as my hand glowed light blue and stroked the barrier with lightening.

The powerful barrier shattered I went through the hole and did this with every barrier I came across as my hand start to gain burn marks and scars.

Because I did it so many times my hand has broken. So I switched to my other hand. I flew up as most of their magic concentrated their. My hand started to bleed as I got very dizzy I sat down on top of a barrier. As I placed my hand with my other not as harmed hand to check the pain.

I winced when I placed it on my other hand. "That magic is so destructive." The spirit i named envy came out of my necklace "you're hand okay?" He asked "no." I said.

"Can you heal it?" "Obviously not, I'm actual envy you're hand being uglier then mine makes me happier." "If it gets infected and I don't treat it further I'll die." I said back they immediately started to heal my hand as they said "weirdly enough I now remember how to use healing magic."

I nodded to envy knowing how to take advantage of envy after the year we've been together connected by the neck (lace). "I shouldn't use that magic again." I said to myself.

As I looked up it would take five minutes to get up these at the moment. Resting wasn't a good idea and Envy wasn't done with healing me.

"I really worry about you sometimes, I'm so envious of you're friends getting to hang out with you and not make you look insane."

"You like to do that." I said back, Envy nodded and then said "even so being capable of being a demon is something I would like even for just a day."

"I never thought of that, I like lazying around but due to the student council it became a lot harder to do that."

I glared at the barrier that separated me from the confinement of the student. "Can you get me up there?" I asked

Envy shook their head, I bit my finger open as I said "Cerberus!" Causing them to come out "bring me to the user of this large amount of magic!" I ordered "I'll give you a treat later."

Cerberus nodded and chewed through most of the barriers. I found a bland looking wall, I felt around the wall after some seconds I found the one and pressed the fake rock.

Which opened up the secret room. Cerberus walked through with me "Envy track them for me." Envy nodded as they said "I'm so envious of they're display of magic it was so beautiful and powerful."

"It's so unfair!" It led me to the space they and Iruma's were. "Hello." I said smiling as I summoned my blue fire magic. They seemed shocked but also excited "please deactivate this spell or i'll have to apprehend you maybe even burn you alive or turn you into Cerberus their new chew toy."

I named the choices causing Iruma to shiver but they showed no fear, they smiled towards me and then said "it doesn't matter if you confine or murder me The fireworks will still fire and will murder everyone!"

I growled he smiled towards me "they've all gathered already."

He explained his life and why he wanted to kill everyone, for the hopes of despair that way he could see her face again.

"So you're obsessed." I said calmly, Iruma hit the back of my head telling me to take this more serious "I am." I said back "you want to see her face of despair over and over so you're gonna kill everyone to see theirs which will then cause you to see hers."

He nodded to my short explanation as I turned to Iruma "this is serious, I may have to turn him into Cerberus' chew toy." He pinned Iruma down as he spoke more about this desire.

Iruma's face didn't change at all he just stared back at his senior. When he realised this he got back up and started the more normal conversation back up.

I helped Iruma up afterwords as he spoke about his other dream which was getting rid of all ranks and bringing the netherworld to chaos just like it used to be.

I smiled pleasantly as I thought of my father, I looked down at my hands as I thought of a conversation we had.

Us royalty age much slower

That's so we can rule longer

Normal demons live for five thousand years and then go on and die.

It's boring and a waste,

While we can life over one hundred thousand years,

Just so that we can rule.

You're mother gained the same age pattern as me as soon as she gave birth to you.

My father smiled at the thought of it.

The happiness I felt when I realised we would life our whole lives together was amazing...

Then why did we put her into the ground?

Her spirit couldn't handle the stretching of her lifespan and ended it.

Tears fell from his face.

It took her away from us,

By force,

It didn't even ask her if she wanted to live longer.

Her spirit just ended it out of spite to the rest of us.

He stood up and started to walk off as he said

I'll be taking a walk sweetie take you're time digesting what I said.

When I opened my eyes again I was staring down at the floor smirking.

Iruma's senior begged us to show our faces wanting to see our faces of despair we looked up Iruma with a look of confusion and me with a smirk.

"Okay, I've made up my mind." said Iruma he stood up and started to walk towards the machine.

I stood by the window and said "I'll leave you to it Iruma." He nodded as I stood their happily having complete and utter faith in Iruma.

Iruma jumped through the window and used the Libera mode of his ring. This wasn't enough power, Iruma's senior laughed and said only with th power as strong as Sullivan would he be capable of breaking the barrier.

Iruma smiled and apologised to Sullivan inside his head as he released all the power in his ring breaking the barrier. I caught Iruma and safely landed next to Clara and Azz. "Hi you two it's been a while." I said as the clock tower's bell finally rung.

It looked like a huge explosion went off amazing me and everyone else "fantastic Iruma." I said Azz now noticing I was holding unconscious Iruma.

"Iruma-sama!" Hé yelled worriedly "he's fine just tired" I informed. I squinted noticing the third wave of firework weren't fireworks at all but small flaming rocks.

'Oh shi-

To be continued...