Chapter 7

Yet again we picked up Iruma so that we could all go to school together. We were going to the ranking class today which I really was going to enjoy.

When we got to the field everyone was out into teams, me and Azz on team B while Iruma and Clara where on team A. Asmodeus did not find it fair that all of us were not on the same team.

Kalego-sensei said "it was to even out the power, no more complains. Line up!" I shrugged and lined up on the other side. I was given the ball and threw it with my flame magic towards Sabnock.

Sabnock took the ball head first causing him to be kicked out. Jazz now having the ball passed it on to Clara who threw it at our team as we got covered by Kerori.

I passed the ball to Azz who stared at me slightly annoyed that I interrupted his concentration and threw it to Clara, she got hit and also went outside the field.

The game continued, as players from our side started to get kicked out. Leaving me and Azz on our side and Iruma on his side. I turned to Azz and said "you can do the honours."

Azz lit ablaze showing how he would not back down and let Iruma win easily. Azz threw the ball combined with his magic which made it very determined at kicking Iruma out of the field. I sat down on the ground and waited for what was going to happen.

It burned Iruma's hands as the ball with Azz's powers pushed him back. Because Iruma couldn't catch the ball he used the strength of the ball. He jumped into the air and threw it towards the two of us.

This caused Azz to get kicked out the ball evading me, I cracked my knuckles and then said "Let's see if you have what it takes." I picked up the ball and put my own purple flames into it.

I threw it towards Iruma, the flames harming Iruma's skin slightly, he threw the ball back but I jumped over it, I picked up the ball and used my blue flames instead which caused Iruma's hand to become sweatier and harder to hold the ball.

I waited for the impact of the ball. Iruma threw the ball back this time using the strength of my magic to aim for my weak points. This worked and caused me to get kicked out of the game and allowing the team A to win.

"Aw Booh." I said sadly, our entire team started to congratulate me and Azz. He seemed very confused just like me as we looked at our team. Iruma went a rank up. Which we all congratulated him for.

Humans can heal demons but not their own wounds, demons heal quickly when it's something like a burn or a cut, but if it's a wound it can stay open for years without good care.

I stared at Iruma's hands and waited  for them to get healed but they didn't "weird" I muttered and started to walk off early.

To be continued...

Sorry for the short chapter i just couldn't think of how to make dodgeball interesting without any practice before hand.