Chapter 23

A new hobby I gained is editing the coloured pictures with no damn colour

The Next day.

The first day by myself I gathered 5.5k stole 3K and then gathered 2.5K more.

Goemen and our sleeping beauty together gather 8k, so all together we have 12.5K.

When all three of us fight together then in one bit we can beat a monster which carries to the minimum 3k. Through this I gathered a lot more points...to be exact

Now I had 25.5K points through fighting with Goemen and sleeping beauty

Goemen had 8.5 k and sleeping beauty also had 8.5 K

"See, the uses of stealing from people?" I asked happily, it won't work the third or fourth day but it worked these two days so I'm proud.

I was first,
Azz was second
Sabnock was third
Ichiro and Niro were tied fourth
Kerori was fifth
Orobas was sixth
Elizabetta was seventh
Caim was eight
Clara was ninth
Keim was tenth
Tokel was eleventh

These were the passing grades.

I hid all our points with my illusion magic confusing everyone else who didn't have the permission to see it.

"Sleeping beauty make a wall around the mansion that way I can make it invisible, we've got no time for a war." I said sleeping beauty did just that as wall appeared us.

I put my hand on the wall as it disappeared from all living beings their sight except sleeping beauty, me and everyone else inside the mansion.

Even so monsters kept attacking us so I came to the front line.

"You are her precious servants, correct? So if I kill you all and turn you into our points, what do you think she'll do?" I asked while smiling evilly. All of them took a step back as my hands gathered towards the skies.

"May the heavens forgive you all, [Thunder strike] <2 million volts>!!"

Grey skies came above us all as you could hear the rumble of the skies as my lightning came down. Upon the monsters killing a ton of them. This left me only 1/10 of my magic so, I used my last parts of magic to make it impossible for any thing to see it except me, sleeping beauty and Goemen and teleported them into our base.

Not all the monsters had died but it was enough for me. My arms had bun marks on them but I still smiled widely. "I'll do that as many times as it takes for this useless war to end."

Y/n was left with 65k points after splitting the points between Goemen, sleeping beauty and her.

As she sent them in smiling.

There are two titles you can gain either king or queen. They aren't really decided on gender but more on who rank first and who ranks second since my father had first and my mother had second.