Packing.

~normal pov~

I rushed inside excited this place was beautiful but getting away from the worry would be nice for a while. I searched my cupboard for a suitcase I pulled out some boxes of old pieces of art soon I found it,  it was right at the back. I pulled it out and looked it over the last time I used it sprang to mine... When I left home. No don't get depressed about that now in a few days you can just relax. It had an England flag painted across it, it had become warn the colours faded.  I picked it up it seemed heavy I carefully placed it on my bed,  what is inside? I hesitated to open it yet I still did. At the top of the pile of things laid a pure white teddy bear a purple bow laced around it's neck.... I never remembered it's name but it was awefully dear to me. I picked up the teddy and embraced it in a sad hug. Old pictures lined the case and an hockey shirt... That was a lovely day when I got that I couldn’t belive he gave it to me as a gift.

I picked up a cute picture it made me smile at just the sight of it. Right at the bottom was a my old mobile the only way to reach my past life, my friends and family it's been turned off ever since I left I'm sure the contract is still going... I opened my beside draw and chucked it in it,  I don't want to ever know what's on that phone. I let out a small huff,  I took out a empty box from the cupboard and shoved all the old pieces in it except the teddy bear I placed her on a little wooden chair in the corner of my room. I looked over the bear remembering the cute memory. I really do miss him... I shook my head, don't think about it. I quickly put in my earphones to   distract myself and got on with packing. I really can't wait I smiled as I placed in some clothes.

~time skip~

I layed across my couch a book in my hand one I've read at least once before the story was luke warm and didn't really interest me at all. The moving of stones on my drive caught myvwondering attention a honk confirming someone was their. Matt? I grabbed my suitcase and my little bag, did a quick checklist in my mind,  put my shoes on and my coat and opened the door he stood against a beem staring of cautiously into the foliage.

"Matt?" I called his name he raised his head to me "ye ready?" he questioned I nodded and pulled the suitcase out the house I locked the house and was about to pick up the suitcase to find it missing. Matt had taken it already and it was in the back of his truck "come one hurry up we don't have all day" he sighed I rolled my eyes at him and shoved the key in my pocket. I walked up to the pickup truck and took the passenger seat. "Where's kuma? " I qouestioned "He travels by himself.  He knows where he's going" he stated starting up the engine. I nodded slightly worried for the bear.

The pickup slowly started up into action I looked back at my lovely cabin. Then straightened up keeping my eyes on the dirt road, we soon had to pass the town. I slouched down not wanting to see anyone or have anyone see me. Matt gave me a glance but carried on driving.

All I could hear was the engine as we powered along the motorway not a word spoken between us. I let out a small sigh of boredom all I could see was other cars and I'd had been stuck in this silence for at least two hours. I turned my head to him, he just keep facing the road sunglasses over his eyes.  I looked out over the boring grey road. How far are we going to be going? I placed my head back and closed my eyes relaxing. It doesn't matter I'm sure it'll be good to get away.

I woke to bright lights flicker past. My eyes felt sore. It was night now matt was still awake sipping at a plastic cup,  the smell of coffee drifted over to me. He turned his head to me his glasses now sat in his hair  "here" he placed a bag in my lap "I'm not sure if you where hungery or thristy so I got them anyway, the tea should still be warm." he grunted. I opened up the bag a plastic cup of tea and a muffin sat inside some sugars,  milk packet and stick scattered at the bottom "Cheers" I thanked. I quickly made my tea how I liked it and took a sip,  it was quite good for what plastic cup tea normally tasted like. I took a bit out of the muffin,  which was actually good I wonder where he got this from. "Matt?" I called he hummed at me in response "How long till we get there"  I asked "another day" he replied "really? " I looked over to him "are we going to stop or anything?" I qouestioned knowing he shouldn't drive the entire thing in one go. "No" he sighed "That's dangerous you should get some rest you can't do two days straight of driving" I argued.  He looked down at me giving me the same type of glare when he first woke up, his unquie purple eyes becoming sharp . "I'm just saying" I sighed taking another sip of tea knowing he probably wouldn’t take my advice. He let out a grunt though surprisingly soon enough we pulled into a car park. He parked right at the back then crossed his arms over his chest "Kuma's goanna beat us there at this rate,  only for an hour you hear, you can go to the services if you want I'll leave the car unlocked" he huffed I smiled happy he listened to me. I left the car and went to the services with my purse. I went to the toilet then looked around their was mcds, Costa, KFC and  a post office like place with no sign. I looked around the shelves nothing really stood out. Though in the end I decided to buy some cookies,  a magazine and some little games like cards and norts and Crosses I could play with matt, maybe.

I returned to the car he was sound asleep his head slightly lent forward, slightily crossed arms over his chest, his glasses sat on the top if his head still. He looked so peaceful sleeping. I got in the car as quietly as possible and opened up the 'overly girly' magazine to kill my boredom while I waited for matt to wake up.