Ending

Warmth engulfed me as my body reacted and my mind set itself in motion. An eerie moment of nothingness faded as I remembered what had happened. Panic shot me forward my eyes scanned my surroundings. Gray cement room, white sheets, no windows. The warmth I felt faded as my skin came in contact with the cold distant surroundings. Matt? Were was Matt. Starting to worry I was about to jump from the bed. That's when I spotted him he was beside me the whole time. A bandage laced his head and another around his torso. Looking at myself I'd gain a bandage or two as well. Seems were ever we are their intentions aren't malicious, or why treat us. Falling back on the bed I smiled as I enjoyed his warmth.

About to fall back to sleep a sound of a door brought me back to reality. Raising my head I was curious to see who'd entered. Gleaming red eyes stared at me. Tight black hair tied into a neat bun. They wore a cap gently place as if not to mess up their hair. Red draping clothes. Checking my sleeve my scalpel was missing. "Looking for this?" the man asked pulling my scalpel from his big exaggerated sleeve. Nodding I wasn't afraid in his presence. "I'm yao nice to see someone else using medical knowledge to fight" he smirked. "Did you bandage us?" I asked knowing the anwser already. He nodded. "I came to check if your bandages needed changing" he stated flatly. Moving toward the bed he leant over Matt. "Heh to think he wouldn't leave your side stubborn as always, must be uncomfortable trying to recover crammed into the same bed" he sighed. Not responding I decided to ask another pondering qouestion. "How are the others?" yao raised his head. "If it's Oliver, Francis and Allen yes their fine they are on the other side of the house they won't stop making a ruckus I should have left them to die" he muttered clearly displeased at them being here. While he explianed he examined all Matt's wounds with ease.

Leaning back I decided just to enjoy the lingering silence. "Ok let me check yours" yao raised a hand to my head. "s-..." I was about to give consent when a hand strangled yao's wrist. "Don't you dare" a growl irrupted from Matt. Yao withdrew without qouestion tuting. "It's not like I'm going to kill a patient" yao rolled his eyes clearly aggravated. "Wouldn't be suprised if you did" Matt retorted. Sending daggers to matt yao took a deep breath shrugged his shoulders and left. As soon as the door shut I Turned to matt he was still laying on his back eyes closed as if he was sleeping. Smiling I wrapped my arms round him. A violet eye opened glancing down at me. "You're never getting away from me now you understand that right?" he smirked his arm pulling me closer to him. "I could say the same for you" I smiled back letting out a sigh of relief as I laided my head on his chest. It was just nice to be in his presence so relaxing. "(F/N) promise me something" his voice was serious and radiated in his chest. Giving him my attention I hummed in response.

"Never kill anyone or put yourself in danger for me again" he spoke lowly through a mumble. Pausing I thought for a moment. "No." I responed simply. Within secound I was pulled from a laying position. Being placed on his lap he stared me straight in the eyes as if to say are you joking. "No" I repeated "I'm not going to promise something I can't keep if you were in danger I would kill someone, espically now..." my words didn't fit right but they fell from my tongue. "It pains you to kill so just don't" he tried to reason. "But it pains me to lose you more" I retorted staring at my clenched fists. If anyone should understand it should be him. Hands grabbed my wrists. "Same here" his chin dug into my hair. "Ok promise me we'll never lose eachother" releasing my hands I grinned as I took his face in my right palm. "Cross my hert and hope to die" crossing over my heart with a finger he just let out a laugh. He copied my movement crossing over his heart. Pecking me on the forehead he pulled me back under the covers not letting me out of his secure arms. "Just lay here with me for a while" leaning into his chest I couldn't refuse such an offer. "I love you Matt never forget that" waiting for a response I almost forgot he was there. "I l-Love you too" those words made my heart melt. This feeling of acceptance made me forget all that I'd done. One year and I've done all this... Heh seems I've really good insane.

The End

(Tried to end it sweetly although I had loads of great ideas for bad endings XD hope you enjoyed, thanks for reading this story till the end. I'm really going to miss the 2p fandom but I have to leave it behind D':.
Anyways if you like undertale why not go check out my new story if not I suggest you go read sweet tastes and alluring scents if you already haven't :D but that's your choice to make. Lastly I might release a Allen 2p story I've made but I do admit it not the best quality and short so.... Thanks again I'll miss you all)